Chapter 34 (Katsuki's P.O.V.)

When Shoto walked back into the room with Keith, kaminari almost immediately frolicked over in his direction.

"He's so cute!! He looks like boom boom boi but with red streaks," Pikachu said gesturing over to me.

"What the hell did you call me?!" I asked, making him jump, but looked back at me and smiled.

"Boom boom boi?" He responded questionly, making me smirk and activate my quirk into small explosions from my fingers, the explosions make Kim giggle as she blows bubbles from her mouth, sound-affecting my explosions. Keith watched in amusement, his cool blue eyes watching. Pikachu hid behind Shitty hair, while Shoto came up to me and latched arms with mine.

"C'mon Bakubro! You know how everyone calls you boom boom boi even Midoryia says it sometimes," Shit for hair said.

"He what?!" I yelled, making bigger explosions and allowing kaminari to yell and Kim to squeal in excitement. Everyone stopped their actions and looked at the squealing girl. When I turned off my quirk Kim stopped laughing and squealing, but when I turned it back on she squealed and laughed again.

"She likes your quirk, baby," Sho said, looking up at me. Keith was making tiny little bubbles as he mumbled his baby noises to Kim.

"Awwww, they're talking to each other!" Pikachu squealed, as he briskly walked over to Keith. Shoto smiled softly as Keith was playing with Pikachu's fingers.

"Kiri? Can we have kids???" Pikachu exhaled, looking at Shitty hair. But all that Shitty hair did was blush and turn the other direction.

"I promise you don't want to have kids. They keep you up all night," I said which made Shoto look at me, with his scary motherly protection. It scared me, sometimes.

"What Katsuki was trying to say was that since both of you have a full time hero job, it won't be easy if you have children," Shoto said as he bounced Keith. Pikachu frowned and then started to clear his throat. Keith was barely starting to play with his fingers as our conversation with Shitty hair and Pikachu became longer.

"Well we gotta go. See ya Bakubro!" Shit for hair said as he led Pikachu out of our apartment. I led them out to the front door, when I got back.

It's been 3 days since Shitty hair and Pikchu's visit, I was in the kitchen making dinner when I saw Shoto was pressing his hand against Keith's forehead. I walked over to him, worry building up inside me.

"What's wrong love?" I ask, Shoto looked up at me.

"Keith is really hot..and he keeps wheezing like he can't breath. H-he sh-houldn't be this h-hot.." His voice filled with worry, I leaned over him and put my hand gently on the sleeping keith. His forehead was definitely hot. I took Keith from Shoto as I went into the bathroom to go see how hot his temperature was. When the temperature showed on the thermometer it was 102 degrees. I hurried and grabbed the keys so I could drive Keith to the medical care.

"Where are you going?" Shoto asked,

"I'll be back. Don't worry, just take care of Kim," I said as I left our apartment.

When Keith and I got to medicare, Keith was crying and coming in and out of sleeping.

"Hello Mr. Bakugo, What's the problem here?" The doctor said,

"My newborn son has a horrible fever and he's been trying to breath but somehow he can't," I said, worry filling my voice. The doctor asked if He could see Keith. I nodded and he set Keith onto the tiny bed. The doctor checked him, and he went straight out of the room for help. Confused, I picked up Keith who was barely breathing. The doctor came back in, having a machine in hand.

"What's happening?!" I asked forcefully.

"Your son has a bad cold and we need him to stay here until he is healed. This breathing machine will help him." The doctor said quickly as he placed the breathing machine onto Keith. I held back my tears, Keith was fast asleep.

"We'll contact you when visiting hours are on, Just go tell your husband what happened,"The doctor said as I nodded and started heading back to our apartment. When I opened the door, Shoto was walking back and forth and bouncing a crying Kim. I walked in and hugged Shoto.

"W-Where's Keith?" He asked, his voice stuttering. I paused for a moment and gathered myself.

"Keith has a really bad cold and he had to have a breathing machine to help him breathe and eat," I said, as I felt tears run down my cheeks. Shoto hugged me and rubbed my back.

"H-he's strong like you, H-he'll be f-fine," Shoto said as he hugged me.