PLOT

Gerald and Jake's friendship had been started since childhood up to present. They have both known each other specifically their personal secret in life.

Now that their already teenager, their closeness is getting better, infact they sleep together in one bed. They cuddles each other without any malice.

Whenever that Gerald has a serious problem, he opens it with him and seriously listen every word being uttered, and Jake's advise is as genius as he is, that is why Gerald became steadfast whenever he has a problem in life, same with Jake, everytime he has a serious problem, he never hesitate to open it with Gabriel, and he never failed to hear Gabriel's effecient advise.

One of their scapegoat during childhood stage is to swim in a clear and clean river 500 meters away from their house. They have not found any friend during those years because only thier family were living in that certain mountain place.

As they grew older, Gerald develops a feeling towards Jake in which he tried it to eliminate for so many times but then still he failed to do it so. He decided to hide that abnormal feelings because he doesn't  want to destroy their friendship over that feelings.

He tried to act that normal everytime they get together but there are a lot of instances that he was hypnotized as he stare the looks of Jake. Eventually, Jake pay him attention everytime he  noticed him that he was freezed of staring at him.