Revealing of Once feelings

Jake noticed his friend being sad. He is wondering Geralds behavior. One time he caught his friend set on the grass while he seriously looking somewhere else.

"Jake, what is your problem, is there a serious problem that bothers you then", he asked with worry emotions.

"No Gerald, it's nothing.... I can handle it", as he lied to answer him.

"No Jake, I sensed it that you really have a serious problem in life... Pls tell me... We've been a good friends since childhood... So whas the purpose of friendship if you are now starting to hide your problems to me... I wanted to help you just the way you help me too with my previous problem",as he seriously explained.

"Ok Gerald, you want me to tell the truth?.... So this is the truth.... I've been dealing with this feelings since last year, im so confused why this kind of feelings appear in myself.... I tried to hide it on, but it's getting worse,..... I love you.... I fall in love with you Gerald and that's the reason why I'm always sad every now and then because I don't want you to hate me..... Huhuhuhu", as Jake explained while crying and suddenly he runs away from Gerald.

"Jake!.....jake....jake....pls dont run away from me.... We need to discuss it over", as called him.