Cuddles

"Asahi", Tanaka had been calling his name and poking him for the past five minutes. 

Asahi, Tanaka, Daichi, Suga and Ennoshita were in the changing room and Tanaka heard Asahi mention his name as he walked in. 

A few moments earlier Asahi was talking to the other three about something and right as he mentioned Tanakas name, he walked in. Which was fine, but then Asahi didn't tell him what they were talking about which intrigued him even more. 

Tanaka was finished dressing, but he continued to try and get asahi to tell him. And Everyone was getting annoyed while asahi was close to breaking. He had even took out his hearing aid in order to ignore the younger boy but then he just started poking him. 

With a frustrated sigh, Asahi took out his bun before talking "All I was saying was that you and Enn-", But before he could finish his sentence suga had literally chopped his stomach and daichi had snorted at the two. 

"You Idiot", That came from Ennoshita making tanaka turn his attention to the two for a second. He sighed and shut his locker, throwing his bag over his shoulder before pulling tanaka up from his seat by his arm. 

"Were going home now, Have a nice night", Speaking for both of them Ennoshita pulled tanaka out of the room and you could hear his whining from there. Asahi didnt hear this though because he refused to put his hearing aid back in untill tanaka left. 

"Maybe he'll actually do it this time" Daichi said that even though he was holding back laughter. 

"You sound convinced" Suga rolled his eyes before hitting Daichi on his head. 

"Did you guys wanna stop by Ukais store with me?"  Asahi asked while closing his locker, finally putting on his aid. The other two nodded and they made there way out of the locker room. 

"Dont forget to lock up!" 

The two nodded before Kageyama set another ball for hinata

"Im convinced they dont have a off setting" Asahi said as they walked down the school paths, the other two agreed.

"What are you getting from the store?" Suga asked, waving at some first years he knew. 

"Probably just some snacks, medicine" He shrugged, his eyes wandering the street.  

"Awe your such a good boyfriend Asahi", Sugas words were very different from his actions as he then punched his friend in the side. 

"Thanks" He held his side in slight pain with a weary smile. 

************************
********************************

Suga and Daichi had wandered off somewhere in the store while Asahi grabbed more pain killers and few snacks Noya liked such as pocky, gari-gari kun ice cream and some Tokoyaki. 

"Suga, Daichi?" Asahi walked for a second and saw the two coming from another isle. 

They checked out and said there goodbyes before going there seperate ways. 

Noya <3

Are you coming over? 

                                             Yes, Ill be there soon

YAY ILL SEE YOU THEN

Asahi was down the street from Noyas house when he saw a small figure sitting next to the gate. He stared for a second before realizing it was noya

He walked a bit faster untill he reached him "Noya what are you doing outside?" 

When Noya saw him he jumped into his arms with a smile "I missed you" he said as Asahi wrapped his arms around noyas waist. 

"I missed you too", Asahi placed a short kiss on his lips before bringing them in the house. "I got you snacks.. and maybe we can watch a movie?" Asahi asked after setting noya down, along with the bag. 

"Yes yes!" He was already taking out the Ice cream and putting it in the freezer, he grabbed asahis arms and lead them to the living room. 

He smiled at the smaller boy and pulled him down to lay on the couch, there legs intertwined and asahis hands gently rubbing circles on the smallers back. 

They took a moment to just enjoy eachothers company. 

Noya carefully unhooked Asahis hearing and set it aside so he wouldnt fall asleep with it on. He smiled and kissed Noyas cheek before they both ended up dozing off. 

****************
********************

(A little extra) 

As Noyas room walked into the house with a sigh, she set down her purse  before noticing the two who had fell asleep on the couch. 

She smiled fondly before putting away the rest of Noyas snacks and quietly going upstairs. 

Her day had been rough but just seeing that peaceful yet happy face her son had released so much stress. She was glad he had someone. 

**********************
******************************

And thats the end. Sorry I havent updated in so long I just dont have many ideas I may end it next chapter but thanks for reading!

Word count: 785

-Rose