ShinTodo-Smut 3

(A/N I am going to do a fluff next) ( Also story is all in Todoroki's POV)

I haven't talked to Hitoshi in a while. He hasn't texted or called me either. You would think something serious happened but no. I said I was more of a dog person. And he got upset. When we get into arguments he usually apologizes within the hour. But this has been going on for weeks.

I missed him. Me and Bakugou were walking and I saw Hitoshi walking and laughing with Kaminari. My left side set aflame It caught Hitoshi and Bakugou's attention. Hitoshi smirked and leaned on Kaminari's shoulder. " Umm IcyHot are you ok" bakugou said. My eyes glared at him and he jumped a bit. I stormed off.

But it seemed like everywhere I went they followed. If I was at the park they were at the park. If I was at a cafe they were at a cafe. I don't know if it's a coincidence or not but it's really pissing me off. I broke after I saw Kaminari grab Hitoshi's hand.

I grabbed Hitoshi and went out the cafe. Fuming. Smoke coming out of my ears. My fire side barely lit. If would have been ablaze but I still had Hitoshi's hand so I couldn't. I walked into my dorm. As soon as I entered I sat him on the counter and slam the door. I walk back over to Hitoshi.

I take his shirt of a pulled him into a lustful kiss. Slipping my tongue in quickly gaining dominance. As I broke away from the kiss. Hitoshi stared at me with a look I was not familiar with. I couldn't place it. But I pushed that aside as i unzip his pants with my teeth his face flushed.

His bulge in my face. I pull his boxers down and take most of his cock in my mouth. I swirl my tongue around. Hitoshi throws his head back on the counter. He grabs my hair and thrusts into me. Fuck. I love when he does that.  I keep going until he cums in my mouth.

I swallow it all and lick my lips. I slam into him with no warning. "DADDY~" He screams ( what is with me and the daddy kink) I smirk. Oh how the tables have turned. I thrust into him hitting a certain spot. "R-right t-ahh there" he moans. I slam into that spot. I hear the door squeak.

To see Kaminari there dumbfounded. His face is hilarious. I mouth ' he's mine' then I lean into Hitoshi's ear and whispered "Your mine got it" I say in a husky voice he nods. I walk out the door to see class 1a outside. " What" i asked.

"I was just claiming what's mine" then I walk away to my dorm. Then freeze wait I just left my dorm.

482 words kinda short kinda long it's in the the middle