ShinTodo: Fluff 3

Todoroki's POV

Today was the day I propose to Hitoshi . I know a year and a half is too fast but I feel a connection to him. An indescribable one like I can trust him with anything. And I can always count on him. Love. That's what I feel towards Hitoshi. Love.

Me,Midoriya, and Monoma said we're gonna propose at the same time. Because theyfelt the same but they've been dating longer. So they got a better chance.

Shinsou's POV

I AM SO EXCITED. Me, Kiri, and Baku are going to propose. I really really think Shouto will say yes. I even brought the most expensive ring I could buy it was about 450, 000 but who cares. As soon as we got outside it started to rain. Bad sign but it won't bring me down. We all went to their dorms but they weren't there. So me and Kiri went to Momo's dorm and Baku  went to Kendou's. "Oh they went to find you" Momo said.

"Oh come on" Kiri exclaimed throwing his hands up. "Now they could be anywhere" Baku said in doorway. "He went to find you too" I asked. He nodded. "Ok we need to put our heads together and think. Where would we be" I said pacing around the room. "I got it" Kiri said. " Then spit it out Shitty Hair" Baku yelled. "The arcade" he answered.

Todoroki's POV

They weren't at the arcade so we went back to Momo's dorm. "They went to the arcade" Momo said calmly. "But we were just at the arcade" I said throwing my self on the couch. "Come on Todoroki-khun let's go" Midoriya said pulling me off the couch.

"Wish us luck" Monoma said. Jogging to catch up with us.

Kirishima's POV

Ok so they weren't at the arcade. "Where else could they be" Shinsou said. "Library" Bakubro  suggested. That was were we spend a lot of time. But not to read. To see how soft the Liberian can hear. He can hear surprisingly low. So we headed for XXX AVENUE.

Deku's POV

They weren't there. We looked everywhere but only saw Tokayami. He said that they said something about a library. "Seriously. It's like we're on a wild goose chase" Todoroki exclaimed. He was getting really riled up for some reason. I had to calm him down like 5 or so times.

I have to admit it was really frustrating. Every time we go there they leave and go to the place we just left. But I can't get upset.

Bakugou's POV

OH MY FUCKING GOD. THESE EXTRA ARE FUCKING LOST ON A TWO WAY STREET. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GET LOST IN A TWO FUCKING WAY STREET. "YOU FUCKING EXTRAS I TOLD YOU TO TURN LEFT" I yelled. "We did" Shitty Hair countered.

"You fucking dumbass. You turned right" I said surprisingly calm. "No we didn't" eye bags said. Ugh these dumbass. "ITS GETTING DARKER" I yelled. Maybe this was a sign. We can't find them. Maybe we're not meant to be married. My legs started wandering with my mind and before I knew it. I was pulled in a hug.

Blonde hair blurred my vision. And blue eyes were in front off me. Monama. And before I could back out I went on one knee. "Will you marry me"

Kirishima's POV

Me and Shinsou make a plan. He goes right I go left. Bakubro was right it was getting darker. I looked up at sky it was full of stars that shined brightly. It reminds me of me and Deku's first date. I walked and walked reminiscing on our first date. A smile creeped its way on my face.

"What's got you so happy" a voice said from behind. "Deku" I screamed picking him up and twirling him in the night sky. After a while I put him down and pulled out the ring I brought and went on one knee "Will you marry me"

Shinsou's POV

My legs are killing me. I lay on a wall off a building and sigh. "Where are you Shouto"I whispered.

Todoroki's POV

The others went their separate ways. My phone was ringing with alerts. About how Midoriya and Kirishima and going to get married or how Bakugou proposed. Don't get me wrong I'm happy for them. But right now I'm focusing on my soon to be fiancé. The rain sprinkling again.  Good thing I brought a hoodie. But rain was still getting  in my eyes making things blur a little.

I walk for so long my leg cells like jello. And I accidentally trip. I waited and waited for impact by I never felt it. "Shouto" it was barely a whisper but I still heard it. "Hitoshi" I said. Jumping in his waiting arms. "I was looking everywhere for you" he said.

"Why" I asked. He bent down on one knee. "Will you marry me" "YES YES A MILLION TIMES YES" I scream.