1.LONDON HIT ME HARD!!

"And the 'Student Of The Year' honour goes to Miss Kaitlyn Cody.She really should be your icon.She's Student Of The Year honour conqueror for three consecutive years. Miss Kaitlyn please receive this award".
"Kaitlyn,get down, Kaitlyn, you,dummy, help me to get those boxes down fast."
"MUM, it's her again sabotaging my dream". I helped her unload the boxes from the truck. Those boxes which she treasured a lot,rest were unloaded by the helpers."Go and get fresh.. I'll make supper for all of us". After mums instructions I troddled to my room,I could barely walk. I took my t-shirt and track out of my suitcase,pushed myself towards the bathroom, my spirit forcing my hands to turn the washroom's knob, about to open it.
I could hear someone singing in the bathroom..
"AND YOU GONNA HEAR ME ROAR.... LOUDER,LOUDER THAN A LION..."
I swiftly unrolled my eyelids, switched few steps back, making sure I don't make a single sound but only until I exit from this room. I made sure I inaudibly shut the door behind me. Running towards the staircase, I started calling for mum she was in the kitchen preparing brunch for us.Quick then I heard some utensils falling off and made out she was thunderstruck upon attending my shriek.I loomed up to the kitchen and I found her standing dazed at the kitchen entrance upon receiving me.The sauce which mum was cooking was spilled on the floor but sustaining myself unbothered, I narrated her about the entire happening. She took a roller and ran fiercely towards my room. In the wink of an eye I took a big pan and ran behind her, banging it on my head twice or thrice while running alongside it. Mum opened the door and told me to follow her lead. She was about to twist the knob but it got twisted from the other end. Mum raised her hand in the air, banging it on a 3 feet 5 inch figure's head. We all three screamed like anything and I found out that the 3 feet 5 inch figure was no one other but my moron little sister. Knowing the next bang of the roller could be on my head from mum, I asap turned the scenario into asking my sister what in the world was she doing here. She could've at least seek my permission before using my washroom. No at all so surprised, I got a flying hit of the roller from my mum.
"Couldn't you recognise your little sister's voice, you dummy and who said it's your bathroom,both of you are sharing this room until some time now",saying this my mum left the room and fiercely slammed the door behind her. Of course,I should have figured it out that it was no one but Harmony. Harmony giggled,"Awww, did it hurt, so bad" and left the room before I could catch hold of her. I collected my clothes from the ground and took a hot bath. The dining room was vast at least than the previous dining room we had in Ireland. Mum quickly told as to finish our brunch so that the helpers can initiate furnishing. She read aloud every enlisted task to be done, leading admission to school and college respectively. Luckily we just had to unbox only sum of the boxes unlike mum who had to check up on everything,immaculateness, furnishing,unloading extras in the wareroom and most importantly setting up her"LA COMIDA RESTAURANT". She had to find herself a helper too. I went upstairs to unload my studying boxes,and luckily found my laptop in the first one... I'd to check in if the ROYAL COLLEGE OF COMPUTER ENGINEERING has accepted my admission request. I still can't stand the truth of me clearing my entrance. I logged onto my web portal to check in but I was allotted to rather a college I didn't enroll my name in into.. IMPERIAL UNIVERSITY. And unfortunately today was the last day to secure admission...OMG!! What, like seriously, Why??
I started perceiving and captivating stuffs I could remember. I rushed downstairs skipping a step or two. I wanted to speak about it to my mum but she was busy so I captivated her ATM card. The solo trouble that came to my mind was"Will I be able to makeup to college in time"!! I literally had no knowledge about the place. I ran to a nearby bus stand inquired about the address. Luckily I was in time for the bus,I had to walk certain distance later.. the bus finally arrived at the destined stop, I stepped out and rushed towards the college,I could hardly breathe, my feet were shaking.Upon reaching college my feet stopped running, my eyes stared at the college, its infrastructure was lit. I slowed down sorting myself a bit. The college had an enormous campus.I interrogated about the computer engineering building and lead the way. My way came across a great promising play area there was a huge crowd cheering up for their respective teams though it didn't look like an official basketball match.
BRYANT, BRYANT,the crowd began to cheer.. only if I knew that I shouldn't have been here without a buckler..eh ugh.. the ball jumped over the court, across the pailing, and smacked my head with a bang, I fell down and lost my conscious!!