Chapter 3

I can't believe that 117 people are actually reading this. Damn. I'm impressed with y'all. I saw the Grammy's on Sunday and I loved this song so I added it and it gives me the vibe of a super cuddly night. Anyways on to the story. (A/N I started writing this the day after the Grammy's that's why the numbers are off)

Y/N's POV 

As I made my way to our room, I went back to my playlist and found one of my favorites so I Bluetoothed my phone to the tv and started singing along.(the song above) "What do you feel like watching Danny?" I shouted as he was coming back from the kitchen. "I actually don't know. To be honest I feel like sleeping." You looked into his eyes and saw how tired he actually looked. You knew he was a busy man but this time he looked like he hadn't slept in a year. "Come to me my sweet munchkin and let's take a nap" you said but before he could get to you he had already crashed on the pillow next to you. You got up to get your fuzziest blanket from the closet but felt a hand grab yours before you could move. "Where are you going? Don't leave me"(A/N: I swear when I wrote this I actually pictured it in my head and omg it's so cute🥺) "Awwww my poor baby" you cooed. "I'm just getting a blanket don't worry." Once he let go, you got up and got the blanket. 

Danny's POV 

I loved having this feeling of comfort. Having her next to me massaging my hair and singing ever so softly in my ear (the song above) knowing that her voice always soothed me. As I was drifting off to sleep I heard the singing start to fade telling me that she was also falling asleep. I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me. She was warm and soft just like the blanket. Finally asleep, I dreamt about the time that I met her. She was out with her best friend Abigail on her birthday. She had just turned 21 and this was her first time getting drunk. With my backpack over my shoulder, I was closing up the bakery when I saw her dragging Abby in my direction. "Do you need help?" I asked realizing how flushed her face was. "OMG thank you so mu-" she started but before she could finish, her feet were covered in vomit. "ABIGAIL I AM GOING TO KILL YOU" she yelled. I unlocked the bakery and ushered them in. I ran to the bathroom and grabbed the mini trash can and a washcloth, came back, and gave them to her. As she started to nurse her friend, I went to the kitchen and grabbed a ginger ale. I had brought an extra trash can just in case the other one was almost full. Once I came back, I realized that her friend was asleep. 

(A/N: their dreams are connected. Idk 🤷🏾‍♀️ this is what happens when I get about 5 hours of sleep and have a sore throat from recording hymns for church)

Y/N's POV 

I thanked him when he came back with the ginger ale. It was around 11 and I was so tired and I was definitely hungry. "Sir I never got your name" I said. "Oh my gosh where are my manners! My name is Danny. Danny Phantom. It's nice to meet you...." he replied. "Y/N.  Y/N L/N." I answered and shook his hand. "Do you know of any good places to grab a sandwich around here?" I asked. "The places here aren't the best but I can make you one. What do you want?" he said heading towards the kitchen. "Just a turkey and cheese please". "One turkey and cheese coming right up" he replied. About 4 minutes later he came back with the most perfect looking sandwich and a bottle of water. The cheese was melted perfectly and the bread was toasted so well that it made me want to cry. 

After I finished the sandwich I thanked him again. He asked how I was getting home since he took an Uber to work, and I told him I was taking the train.  I asked him to come with me for protection and to carry my sleepy best friend. He agreed and we were off to the station. (A/N: This is New York, where we hop trains and ask people on the other side to open the emergency door if it's not open because ain't nobody got time for a "MeTrOcArD" ok?) We got on the LIRR (Long Island Rail Road) and got off a few stations later. Abby had fallen asleep again on the train so when we got to my stop I woke her up. At this point it was at least 2am Saturday morning when I turned the keys at my house. I turned to Danny and said "Well, this is my house. I feel really bad about dragging you all the way out here so if you want, I have an extra guest room that you can stay in if you'd like. Besides, I owe you one for helping me out." "Actually that's super nice of you, thanks" he replied. "Your house is actually closer than mine." Once I dropped my slowly recuperating friend in the first guest room, I took him to the second one.  "The bathroom is right around the corner from the closet and there should be some towels in there too. Good ni- well, it's morning so good morning" I said with a smile. "Oh by the way, if you wanna grab a snack of something to eat from the fridge, be my guest and if you are leaving super early, just leave me a note on the kitchen counter or knock on my door then lock the bottom lock and pull the door." I added. He nodded and went into the bathroom. 

Danny's POV 

After a nice shower, I got dressed in the extra clothes I had in my backpack. I decided to take a 4 hour nap knowing that  the bakery opens at 9. Once I woke up, I decided to do something nice for her as a thank you for letting me stay the night. I opened up the fridge to see what I was working with and decided to make some Nutella French Toast. ( A/N: Yes the same one from the video ⬇️😁)

I decided not to do the "cinnamon challenge" this time because I didn't want to wake her or her friend up. I made 5 slices and left 2 of them on each plate with some whipped cream in the corner of the plate. I wrote a note that said "Thank you so much again, from Danny" and left my number. I grabbed the fifth slice and a water bottle and was out the door. 

So that's chapter 3, I'm gonna write chapter 4 probably next week because I'm off next week so yeah. Comment what I should write. ✌🏾😘