Chapter 4

Hi everyone! Hi Danny✌🏾 Welcome to chapter 4. I was super busy last week so I couldn't write. In this one I'm gonna finish the dream. So yeah. 

In honor of my best friend ( @crybabybih) go follow her, and the fact that I could very well die 3 days before my birthday due to report cards we have chosen the song above. * Note: report cards come out on the 23rd of April and my birthday is on the 26th and I have plans on the 24th that could get canceled because of my report card*

Y/N'S POV 

I woke up around 9 in the morning after hearing the door close a little bit after 7. I made up my bed and headed straight for the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Afterwards, I went to check on Abby since she was in the room next door. "Abby wake up" I said while yanking the sheets off the bed. She jolted upright and said "I just had the craziest dream! We were at a club and I got super drunk so you had to carry me back home but we ended up going to some bakery because I threw up all over you and some guy who was really cute by the way helped us and took us here." I looked at her for a good second and said "you're right. He was cute." I realized that my face was getting hot. "You like him already don't you?" she asked as the two of you started walking towards the kitchen. You both stopped when you saw the plates of French Toast on the counter. I picked up the note that he left and it read "Thank you so much again, from Danny". He left his number as well and when I checked the back it said "I like your eyes because they shine like the stars" with a smiley face. 

DANNY'S POV 

As I made it to work about an hour before we opened, I rushed to take a few of the special orders  out of the fridge. One of them was a marble cake with vanilla buttercream icing and a written message saying "Happy Birthday Y/n" on it. Could it be.... No. Its probably just a coincidence. Once I finished designing the cake, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. Once I put the cake back into the fridge, I checked it. There was a text from an unknown number saying " Thanks for the French Toast. Btw I've never heard someone say my eyes shined like stars 😊-Y/n" I blushed a little realizing that she had seen my first attempt at saying thanks. "Oh no problem Y/n. It's just a little something I whipped up. Didn't think you would've seen that..." I replied. I wasn't lying when I wrote it. As I watched her nurse her friend back to health, whenever I handed her something, her eyes just sparkled at me like they were saying hi.  Another message came through. It was her again. " Well I think it was really sweet. My birthday is tomorrow and I know this is random but do you wanna come to my party? We definitely have room for another guest." she asked. I quickly rushed to the computer checking to see the custom order history. I knew it! The cake was for her. She had ordered it online and asked for it to be delivered. I decided to add a few stars around the writing in yellow frosting. I messaged her back and told her I'll drop off the cake tomorrow evening in time for the party. She responded " Awwww thanks Danny you're so sweet 😘❤️ Btw dress semi-formal". It was at least 9:15 and costumers started rolling in. I was still a little tired but the heart she sent me gave me all the energy I needed to get through the day. 

The next day

Y/N' POV 

I can't believe I'm finally 20. My parents and friends already called and said happy birthday and told me they would see me at the party. We had been planning this since last month and the day was finally here. The party starts at 7 and it was almost 6:30. Appetizers were already prepped and in the fridge and I was off to take a shower. The only thing that I was waiting for besides the guests was the cake. "And of course the person bringing the cake"  I said. "I'm here!" Abby shouted from the door and I heard her footsteps getting closer. "Oh my goodness you look AMAZING"  she said as soon as she saw your dress. 

Dress in question ⬇️

As she started on my makeup she asked " Sooooo is your little lover boy coming?" "Oh you mean Danny?" you replied

As she started on my makeup she asked " Sooooo is your little lover boy coming?" "Oh you mean Danny?" you replied. "Ooooooooohhhhhhhh we already know names girl you're moving so fast" she said and laughed. I dabbed her nose with the brush that I use for my blush and laughed with her. Most of the guests were already here and I was just finished getting ready. I went out into the crowd and started greeting everyone. I had just finished making my rounds when I heard the doorbell ring. "That must be him" I thought. I managed to run to the door with my heels on and opened it. "Hey um my names Brandon ( A/N: Yes I mean Brandon the Lover 👌🏾), I work for Danny and he asked me to drop off the cake" the man said. "Oh. Thanks Brandon" I said clearly dejected but still polite enough to not be rude. I took the cake from him and put it in the fridge. After I went back and said thank you to him again, he left and I closed the door. I immediately texted Danny and said "I thought you were dropping off the cake". He responded 2 seconds later saying "Well have you checked the backyard again Darling?"

DANNY'S POV 

When I got to her house, the party had just started and people we're eating some of the appetizers. Since I had wrapped the gift earlier, I left it on the table with the card I had written for her. I saw a sliding door open and it was Y/N coming out of the house and in my direction. She had this huge smile on her face and when she got to me she gave me a hug. The feeling was strange but I loved it just knowing that someone I barely knew, appreciated me. I hugged her back and then we let go. "Thank you so much for coming it means a lot to me" she said and it filled my heart with so much joy seeing her happy like this. "It was my pleasure Darling" I replied slightly slipping into my British accent. "Here's the thing........" she started. This doesn't sound good. 

Report cards come out tomorrow and I'm scared as hell

Pray for me