Indefinite Hiatus

Hello fans and followers of this story.

I know some of you have put this on the back burner and have long awaited for an update of some kind, any kind...

I'm sad to say that for the last year and a half I have struggled to rekindle the passion I had for this story or writing in general. A lot of things happened that really just drowned any desire I had for this story or even Bishop as a character.

As some of you may know I was very active in the Skyrim Romance community and was once even on the development team for the new mod, Forbidden Love/Raven of the Reach. Sadly that fell apart and is one of the biggest driving factors behind why my joy of writing this story has utterly fizzled out. You can read more about my experience with that nightmare here > https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/gj926b/skyrim_romance_forbidden_love_my_mod_team/

After thinking on it long and hard I honestly have no idea if I'll ever come back to this. I want to, I truly do, I hate leaving something unfinished like this, even if it's just the second book out of my planned four (an ambitious idea from the start to be honest.) If anything I would very much just like to finish this book and call it done, but as of right now I just can't find the motivation.

In the last year I quit my old retail job, I moved across the country 3200 miles with my husband to start life fresh, I started a new job I absolutely love and I'm still busy constantly modding Skyrim and taking screenshots in my free time which you can find here > https://twitter.com/RonaLightfoot

But this... I don't know. I don't know what to do with this. I hope that I haven't totally disappointed you all and I really do hope in time that I come back to this and finish my beloved character, Rona's story. If I do I think I will try to finish writing it behind the scenes and then upload it all at once. Only time will tell. Thank you all for reading, for commenting, and following this story so closely. You have no idea how much it means to me to have so many people who loved this and enjoyed it like they did and said so. It brought me out of a literal depression three years ago and sparked my creativity again like you wouldn't believe. It saddens me that what I had was all sapped away again after that, but it still marks one of the best times in my life.

From the community itself, I gained so many wonderful close friends who I still speak to on a daily basis even today. My friends who love me unconditionally and always encourage me to keep being creative and being my true self without censorship or shame, I love them just the same and want to see them all succeed. 

Thank you again, all of you for everything. Hopefully, we meet again someday.

And now an art dump of all the beautiful gift art and commissions I have received from my friends over the years.

Art by my dear friend Avis, (Schl4fmuetze https://twitter.com/schl4fy )

--------