Chapter 15 Madness of a Daughter

A/N Smut chapter. Probably last smut for a while. Tried to make it good, spent way too long on this short chapter. My god. Already jumping to the next one because I'm finally over this writer's block and want to keep it moving.

---

Bishop carried Rona up the stairs, burying his face into an exposed spot under her fur wrap where he playfully kissed and nipped the soft skin along her neck. The tickling sensation from his facial stubble left her giggling and covered in goosebumps.

He chuckled against her skin as he tugged gently with his teeth and continued to pepper her with kisses. He stepped into the master bedroom, which had all new furniture and bedding after the awful fire it sustained many months before. She hooked her arms around his neck, not wanting to let go of him for anything, so he plopped down onto the side of the bed still carrying her bridal style.

"I think you've lost weight Ladyship, you're even lighter than I remember."

"Maybe," she said shrugging and smiling up at him, "I don't eat as well as I used to."

"Well, we will definitely have to change that," he replied with a grin, "I'll cook all your favorites, maybe even learn how to make some of that slimy Aldmeri gook you like so much."

"How thoughtful," she laughed and kissed him on the cheek.

When she pulled away she noticed a tinge of blush to his otherwise tan face and gave him a questioning look.

"It's gonna be great," he said, "when your journey is finally over and we can just... we'll settle down somewhere," she raised a brow and threw him a skeptical look. He chuckled and added, "Just a place to call home. But after that, we'll go wherever you want, do whatever you want. I doubt you could sit still for long even if you tried."

She smiled at him, "True enough."

He paused for a moment, just taking in her beautiful smile and the contentment on her face before leaning forward and stealing a kiss from her soft lips. With his hand pressed to her back, he pulled her in more, deepening their lip-lock. Her reaction was so needy and wanting as she gripped his shoulders that he decided to give her what she wanted and thrust his tongue into her mouth, taking a taste of her. He couldn't seem to get himself deep enough to satisfy his cravings though and immediately started to touch her, running his thick fingers across the fabric on her chest, cupping and touching her breasts.

She undid the laces herself, drawing the string and allowing his hand underneath the tight leathers. He felt her shudder with pleasure in his arms the moment he ran his fingers across her supple breast. He wanted more reactions from her and so he took hold of her tongue with his lips, sucking hard while at the same time he pinched and pulled her budding nipple making her moan under his mouth. He released her from the kiss, allowing her to fall back breathlessly against the bed, giving him a chance to look over her flushed, red face.

She was so beautiful in her arousal and it made him harder than ever. His eyes scanned over her body and he noticed her blush reaching even at her partially exposed chest. He started to peel away the fabric of her clothing, wanting to see more and as he got her top off his gaze traveled once more down her nakedness, pausing for a moment over her perfectly toned, flat tummy. An image flashed in his mind's eye, one of her being round in the belly, swollen with his child.

They'd already made that mistake again and again in the last two days. He'd spilled inside her what seemed like countless times... but was it really a mistake? He found himself desiring her even more just at the idea that he may have already impregnated her and if he didn't he wanted to. He had to. A deep primal instinct overwhelmed his senses as he felt his cock swelling harder at these thoughts.