END UP HERE

Nayeon's POV

"Sana! Tzuyu's here, oh my gosh, let's go" I dragged my bestfriend towards the next table. We're currently inside Momo's coffee shop.

"What the heck unnie, if you don't stop dragging me, I'll assume that it's you who like her" Sana threatened me. I did not stop dragging her though.

"Come on, she's been courting you for almost a month. When will you say 'yes' ?" She just stared at me for a while then we stop as Tzuyu greeted us, I mean Sana.

"Good morning unnie, flowers for you" She smiled so widely that I too felt butterflies in my stomach, though the greeting wasn't actually for me.

"Good morning to you too Ms. Chou, can we talk?" Sana asked the younger one then turned her gaze towards me.

"What?" I asked, confused as to why she was staring at me.

"Can you go back at our table unnie, I kinda want to talk to her privately" she said. I glanced at Tzuyu but she was staring at Sana so I nodded in response and went back to our seat.

A few minutes after, a smiling Sana came back but Tzuyu was nowhere to be found. I felt a little uneasy after looking at her. Did she finally said yes to Tzuyu?

"Did you finally answered Tzuyu?" I asked but she remained smiling

"You have to guess" she sipped her iced tea while looking outside, her smile never left her face. I guess I already know the answer.

Tzuyu's POV

It's been days since Sana talked to me in the coffee shop.

I am currently walking inside the mall, it's really not my thing 'cause I hate everything that screams 'extrovert' but yeah, there's an exception to everything...wait, isn't it supposed to be 'there's always a first in everything'? Anyway, you get what I mean. I just feel like it's a good time to wander around and get lost in my thoughts because it's already 5 in the afternoon, the mall is not that crowded anymore

*Poke*

Someone poke me from the back causing me to look back. It's a woman, but I don't know who she is. Why is she smiling?

"Uhm, can I help you?" I asked.

"I thought I was just hallucinating when I saw you here, anyway, I want to say congrats" she said without losing her smile.

I tilted my head in confusion and asked,
"Excuse me but what are you congratulating me for?do I know you?"

Shock was visible in her face and she seemed upset as well. Do I really know her? I'd feel sorry if she really was someone I know

"Ah, no-no. I'm so sorry, I must have mistook you as someone I know. I'm very sorry, I'll be going now" she was blabbering. I think I've hurt her feelings, she looked so sad

I looked towards her again but she was already near the exit so I rushed beside her and held her wrist

"Hey miss, I think you know who I am and I'm very sorry that I couldn't recognize you. If it's fine, I could treat you for dinner as my apology" she looked up at me and she had a long face

"I think it's not necessary" she said

"I insist!" We both flinched at my unexpected response. She froze though, and her eyes widened.

I scratched my the back of my neck in embarrassment and let out a nervous laugh.

"Sorry about that" she recovered shortly after that and right now...I don't know how I end up here but I am kneeling in front of her, inside a coffee shop. People kept whispering and talking about what is happening, then the place was filled with claps and 'please say yes!' chants.