A Kiss To Remember..

***Thiss Is A Neww storyy... This Story Is Just Going To be a VERY Romantic And sad Story.. But... I Hope You Like it.. Read Onn!***

::::Chapter 1::::

I Took a Deep Breath.

You Can Do This.

One.

Two.

Three.

I tried once again. C.mon Diana! Your A Little weakling! I looked at Myself in the Mirror. Pfft.. I Was One Anyways. I Put One Foot Forward. You Can Do This. I Walked through the Doors. My face Down.

A freak..

That's All You'll Ever Be..

I Looked Up Just Too Make Sure I Woudn't Bump Into Anybody. So Many Failed Attempts and This is What Im Left With? Life Just isn't fair. What.So.Ever. I Made My Way Too The Library. Once I Got There.. I sat Down and Opened Up The Book I've Been Reading for A Few days Now. I Was On Chapter 11. I Read in My head.

Just for a moment it must be confessed, the tone of the letter damped George. He could not have said just what he had expected, but certainly Reggie's revelations had prepared him for something rather warmer, something more in the style in which a girl would write to the man she loved. The next moment, however, he saw how foolish any such expectation had been. How on earth could any reasonable man expect a girl to let herself go at this stage of the proceedings? It was for him to make the first move. Naturally she wasn't going to reveal her feelings until he had revealed his.

"A

Damsel In Distress?"

I Looked Up And Saw A Guy. He Was Pale.. but not So Pale. He Had shaggy Black hair and Black Bottomless Eyes. I Looked down At The Boo Again, Deciding to ignore him.

George raised the letter to his lips and kissed it vigorously.

"Hey, mister!"

George started guiltily. The blush of shame overspread his cheeks. The room seemed to echo with the sound of that fatuous kiss.

"Kitty, Kitty, Kitty!" he called, snapping his fingers, and repeating the incriminating noise. "I was just calling my cat", he explained with dignity. "You didn't see her in there, did you?"

"Choosing Too Ignore Me?" He asked. Finally, I Opened My Mouth To Speak.

" Why Are You Choosing Too Talk Too me?" I asked.

"Why Are You Choosing Not To Talk To Me?" He asked, Arching an Eyebrow.

"I Don't Know You" I Said Bluntly.

"Do I Know You?" He asked. I Crossed a leg over my other one.

"I Don't Know.. You tell Me" I said.

"So Your The Loner, Huh?" He asked.

"Supposedley.. Not Anymore.. Since Your killing My Reputation" I said.

"Hey, We can be Loners Together.." He said. Suddenly, the Bell Rang. Signaling Us Too Go To Class. I Got Up And Dusted myself Off.

"I Appreciate The Offer.. But I Prefer To Do It Alone.. Hense Why We're Called Loners.. But It Was Nice Knowing You" I said Walking Away. My Purse Then Slipped and I Hung The Strap Back On My Shouler. I Lifted Up a hand tto open the door but A Voice Stopped Me. I Dropped my hand.

"Im Daniel.." He said. I Smiled Without Turning around and kept Walking. "What's Yours?" He asked. I Stopped Once Again. And Turned Around. He arched An Eyebrow Expectedley. I Smiled. Then Turned around finally Going Out through The Door.

::::::::::::After School:::::::

I Made my Way Down the street.

"Hey loner"

I Turned around and saw Daniel walking Up To me. A Couple books In His Hand, Tucked under His arm and a smirk on His face.

"Daniel" I said. He smiled at the sound of his name.

"Glad you remember" He said.

" A Loner remembers all the few people that talk to them" I said. He came to a stop in front of me.

"So Noone Talks to you?" he asked. I Shook My Head.

"Hense Why we're Called Loners" I said. He cracked a smile.

"Your So Bluff" he said. I Turned around.

"Thankyou" I said. I Started walking and soon enough he fell in Step with me.

"So Since you Don't Talk With Anyone.. I Guess Now you Can't Make an excuse About Me Walking You Home?" he asked. I looked up at Him Through My bangs. I studied Him Well. When he looked down at me.. I felt My oxygen Sojourn. He Arched an eyebrow at me. I finally Found My voice and looked at the Ground.

"No.. I Guess Not.. " I said In A Small voice.

"You Know You Never Really Told me your name?" He said.

"No.. I havn't" I said.

"Would You?" He asked.

"Why?" I Asked.

"Maybe I Want to get To Know You" He said. i Stopped at That. He Stood In front Of me. "You Seem Really Interesting" He said.

"Do I?" I asked. he nodded.

"You Don't Get Compliments Much.. Do You?" He asked.

"Are You Implying That i'm Lonely?" I asked.

"Not. At. All.. " He said. "But Even if You Were.. It Would be A good thing" He said.

"How So?" I Asked.

"You Ask many Questions" He Said.. A Smirk Playing on His Lips. I Started Walking Once Again. He Followed after me Quietly.

"You can Stop Walking Me" I Said Abruptly. He Stopped in front of me.

"Why?" He asked.

"I'm A Loner, Remember?" I asked.

Suddenly, A Car Came To A Stop Next to us.. The Window Rolled Down to reveal a Guy with Blonde hair.. in a Blue T-shirt.

"Yo, Daniel, Let's Go.. Marty Gon' Meet Us At The River" He Said. Daniel Nodded. I looked Up At Him.

"Go Ahead.. You Woudn't Want To Waste Your Time With me Anyways" I Said Turning around. I Started walking once again.

"Can I Atleast know your name?' he asked. I turned around and started walking backwards. I Slowly shook My head. He Smiled. "Why Not?" He asked.

"Some Things Are better left unsaid" I said, Turning around Once again and Walking Away. I felt butterflies In My Stomach.. And I felt Like Jumping. There's A once For Everything...

****Comment,Vote,Rate.. Do Whatever.. tell me if You Liked It!****