Chapter Two

::::::Chapter 2::::::::

I Skipped Home. A Big Smile On My Face. Oh My Gosh! He Talked Too me. I Closed The Door Behind Me and slid down Still Smiling.. I Could feel My Cheeks Protesting for me to stop.

"Diana?"

I Looked up and saw My Mom. She Smirked at Me.

"Who Was The Lucky Guy?" She asked. I Got Up and Walked over to her giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"No One Mom.." I Said.

"Yeah.. Okayy... Then Why Are You Smiling.. You Never Smile" She said Laughing.

"Geez.. You're So Bluff" I said.

"And You get That From me" She said. She grabbed my hand and Dragged me Over to the couch. "I have Exiting News" She said. I Smiled wider.. If That Was Even possible.

"Shoot" I said.

"You Know Baby Maggie?" She asked. I looked down at her Fat Belly. and Nodded. "She's Due In About A Month.. The Docter's are saying I Might Have an Early Due date" She said. I Furrowed My eyebrows.

"Isn't That Supposed Too be A badd Thing?" I asked.

"Not Really.. She's a Few weeks Late.. Sweetie.." She said.

"Congratulations!" I Yelled throwing My Arms Around My Mother.

"Woah There.. Don't Hurt Maggie" She said. I Pulled away.

"Oh My Gosh.. Sorry!" I said. She Chuckled.

"Don't Worry Honeyy.. It's A Good Feeling.." She said placing my hand over her belly.

*******************************

I Sat In the Library Once Again... When I felt A presence.. I Ignored the Butterflies and Continued reading.

Albert's blue eyes met his in a derisive stare. The lid of the left one fluttered. It was but too plain that Albert was not convinced.

"A little black cat with white shirt-front", babbled George perseveringly. "She's usually either here or there, or-or somewhere. Kitty, Kitty, Kitty!"

The cupid's bow of Albert's mouth parted. He uttered one word.

"Swank!"

"Hey"

I Looked Up. Tucking a Strand Of hair Behind My Ear.

"Hey" I Said Arkwardly. It Wasn't The person.. I expected. Instead.. A Blonde Girl Sat In front Of me.. She had On A Blue Mini Skirt and A V-Neck Silver shirt.

"You havn't Seen Daniel around Here..have you?" She asked. I Shook My Head and Snapped My Book Shut.

"Why Would I Know Where He Is?" I asked. She Smiled at Me.

"I'm His girlfriend" She stated.

"Alright?" I said.

"You Don't Like Him.. Right?" She asked.

"I'm Sorry.. but Why Are You Talking Too me?" I asked.. A Bit Rudely Than i Had Intended.

"He Hasn't Talked too me Yesterdayy.. And A Few of My friends Said They saw Him With You.." She Explained.

"Well.. Nothings.. Going On.. So You Can Sleep well Tonight" I Said opening My Book and Looking Down At It. I Felt Her Get Up.

"Nothing better Be going On.." She said before walking away. I Shook My Head and Started reading Once Again.