Dream 1 - Filips bird

The last thing I remember was me analyzing this bird my friend Filip gave me. It looked mechanical like it was made from metal. It was yellow with red wings and it always stayed on my shoulder.

The next day my family and friends decided to go to this weird new restaurant. I brought the bird with me and as I said it didn't leave my shoulder. We went into this strange tall building and got into the lift.
The lift was a bit weird. It was shaky and it didnt have walls meaning there was space between the walls of the building and the lifts floor. The space was wide enough for someone to fall in. As we were carefully standing on it trying not to fall, guess what happened? I fell. Lol. I fell on a soft surface though. When I got up I saw that I was in an empty kids playground, like in this picture↓

 When I got up I saw that I was in an empty kids playground, like in this picture↓

Then I saw myself in a mirror. For some reason I was wearing a Mickey Mouse costume. I got out of the costume and put it in a locker room nearby. In that moment I saw my bird flying away into a long hallway. I started to run for it trying to catch it but it kept going in different rooms. I called my friend Ana through my chemistry notebook and she appeared behind me. We started looking for my bird and then we finally found it. We decided to not take the lift again and took the stairs instead.

We reached the top where the restaurant was and we sat with my parents and friends to finally eat. Another detail was that we firstly ate dessert then the actual meal.

_______________________________________

Welp this is the first dream on my list so I hope whoever is reading enjoys it