Chapter 5 A matter of life or death

Oswald open his cane's handle again but now his cane turned into a grappling hook which pulled a railroad switch at an intersection causing the loose coaches to sped into the different direction still with the unconscious Ryder in it, the coach were heading to the cliff...

Oswald: Have a nice dip! (with a maniac laugh)

Chase: RYDER! (as he leaped off the Princess's arms)

Princess: CHASE NO YOU'RE SEVERELY INJURED!

The paw patroller were getting close to the back of the loose coaches and Chase jumped onto them, he went to coach to coach in order to save Ryder and then he finally reached him but he was still unconscious and the the coach were about to dive right off the cliff.

Chase: PLEASE WAKE UP RYDER PLEASE! (constantly nudging Ryder but it was no use)

Chase: PLEAE WAKE UP!

Earl: We need to find a way to stop the coaches!

The pups used their winch to pull the coached back but it did not work, until one of the coaches fell right into the sea as one by one were pulled down.

Meanwhile in the second coach, Chase noticed that the coach he was in started to lean downwards until he saw the sea from the compartment door, but he got an idea. He got ready and he never did this ever in his entire existence but he bit right into Ryder's shoe and Ryder jerked right up and wailed in pain.

Ryder: CHASE what was that for!

Chase: ...that!

Horror appeared on Ryder's face when he saw the sea's view from the door, he and Chase started running for the end of the train as each of the coaches started to plunge into the sea one by one. 

Ryder: We aren't going to make it!

Chase: But you are going to! (giving Ryder a huge headbutt forcing Ryder to leap out of the last coach)

Ryder: CHASE!

All the coaches plunged into the sea along with Chase, he thought he was a dead dog but he did not feel wet at all nor feel dead and he opened his eyes and he was still in the coach and not in the sea. Skye used her helicopter to carry the last coach with Chase in it...

 Skye: I can't hold it that much longer!

Ryder: Ok Skye bring Chase to the ground slowly

Once Chase reached the ground all the pups and Ryder gave a him a huge hug, Skye was the one to be most frightened with losing Chase. Chase and Skye have always had chemistry for each other, everybody in Adventure bay knew about but they are too shy to admit it.

Skye: I thought I lost you Chase please never do that again ever!

Zuma: We were so worried dude!

Rubble: You scared us!

Ryder: Chase thank you so much for risking for life to save me...

Chase: Its okay Ryder but I am still concerned about Oswald getting away with the crown.

Princess: That is the next mission we have to erect, but I am still happy that every one is okay!

Ryder: If Oswald gets too dangerous the mighty pups will save the day!

They all gave a laugh but little did they know they were being watched by Oswald from a distance with his trusty telescope... 

Oswald: Mighty pups! does that mean they have super powers (angrily)

Oswald: That can be a fatal flaw to plans only if there are local villains in Adventure that might have experience of this act!

Oswald: ARNOLD! (he yelled at his watch which had a communication system with his minions)

Arnold: Yes Sire? ( Arnold was a frill, thin cat with a bow tie, worn out hat and glasses)

Oswald: Do you know any local villains of adventure bay?

Arnold: I um I um... um... er...

Oswald: Shut up you blathering idiot, if you don't know then use our access system!

Oswald: We have access all across Adventure bay just search it up!

Arnold: Yes sir! (and he left the screen)

Arnold: The most villainous resident of Adventure is Mayor Humdinger and his nephew Harold Humdinger (on his computer)

Oswald: Yes go on! (impatiently)

Arnold: He is the Mayor of a town named "Foggy Bottom"...

Oswald: I have seen a fair share of idiots in my life but boy who ever named that town is a total idiot!

Oswald: ARNOLD! send him a letter that I want to have a meeting with him!

Arnold: Yes sir! (his face disappeared from the screen)

Oswald: To adventure bay! (as the train chugged on with high speed)