Chapter 14 All aboard to London

The air-patroller was destroyed and shattered bu the pups and Ryder managed to get to safety to the beach of Barkingburg. They lost many friends including to members and a beloved friend, they were all wet and injured Rocky especially did not enjoyed it.

Chase: WHEN WERE DONE WITH THAT CAT I WILL MAKE SURE HE WILL NEVER SEE THE LIVING DAYLIGHT AGAIN! (angrily)

Rubble: My paw hurts (whimpering)

Marshall: What should we do now Ryder?

Zuma: Yeah!

Ryder: Tracker told us that Oswald's next is in London so we might be able to have a step ahead of Oswald if we get there before him!

Chase: ...but we is he even going to steal?

Ryder: I... don't know

Zuma: Any ideas Wocky?

Rocky: According to my research Oswald stole the crystal one of the purest things on earth... so I am pretty sure that he might steal something that can hold in a lot of pressure...

Rubble: The Big Ben's bell is pretty big and I think whenever you ring it that might put a lot of pressure right?

Zuma: I heard about that the Big Ben bell has a special type of hoop or wring that contains its pressure and keeps it from shattering!

Marshall: Maybe... Oswald might try to steal that!

Ryder: Alright pups our next mission is to save our friends and foil Oswald's plan! (all the pups barked in unison)

Ryder: Looks like we are going to take a visit to London!

They pups waited until the second air-patroller came to the beach of Barkingburg palace, yes they have a second air-patroller in case one gets destroyed and need repairing, they flew across the Atlantic ocean all the way to the British Isles. They landed in the central air-port of London and got their luggages and headed for the hotel but... they were being eyed by a mysterious man in a huge coat covering his anonymous face. He was reading a newspaper but Ryder and the pups didn't seem to notice, when the pups left the air-port the man revealed his face to the one and only diabolical Oswald...

Oswald: (on his walkie talkie) Humdingers... tell Arnold and the General to get the Zeppelin ready!