Chapter 22 Undercover 10 year olds

Rocky: Undercover??

Ryder: Yes Rocky, we need to go undercover especially if the government can't even fix the situation than its up to us to fix it!

Skye: So... we're going to Paris right?

Ryder: Correct

Skye: Yippie! (Skye did a back flip in excitement)

Ryder: Skye remember this is a rescue mission and not a vacation, we don't know what Oswald is going to do next!

Skye: You got Ryder! (with excitement)

Marshall: Ok, since we got that part done what about the actual plan?

Ryder: Good thing you asked, you see Oswald's minions and workers wear the same type of uniforms making it much easier to go undercover. And Rocky, do you still hav e your high-tech hacking skill?

Rocky: Of course!

Ryder: Great, what I need you to do is once we sneaked into the Eiffel Tower we need you to hack into what they are doing to find out and put a stop to it!

Rocky: Green means go!

Rubble: But Ryder, what about us?

Zuma: Yeah Ryder

Ryder: You guys need to be in the air-patroller waiting for the time and save us when we need it!

Chase: So... should we get packing?

Ryder: Alright lets get going!

The pups started to pack for the trip to Paris in order to stop Oswald, the air-patroller took off to Paris, it was a long cruise across the sky, the sun was setting creating a great view for the pups to watch. 

Skye: Y'know, Paris is the city of love do you Chase?

Chase: Um, no? (blushing)

Skye: Maybe once we stopped Oswald maybe we can go have treats at those French cafés

Chase: That would be great!

Skye: Yippie! I got a date!

It was too late, both of the admitted to each other in front of all the other pups and Ryder. All pups look like they were about to laugh at them real hard until Ryder spoke up.

Ryder: Pups, its not nice to laugh at each other for having feelings

All the pups: Yes Ryder

Ryder: Y'know I have also been humiliated for confessing my feelings at school

Marshall: Really?

Ryder: Yes, I asked my girl out during break time and every laughed at me and sang the "you know the annoying song"

Skye: Oh  Ryder and Katie sitting on a tree K. I. S. S. I. N. G!

Ryder: SKYE!

Skye: Just kidding! 

Ryder: Why do you think I like Katie?

Skye: You always act weird in front of her whenever she talks to you!

Ryder: W... w... what makes you say that? (starting to sweat)

Skye: Well... you also mummer and shake when talking to Katie and constantly blush when she speaks to you.

Ryder: Fine... I sort of like her a bit... (he was cut off)

Rubble: Woah, what is that?!

All the pups including Ryder turned around to the front screen and saw a large red beam firing into the sky at the distance, the air-patroller got closer to the distance until they noticed that they were flying over the city of Paris. The houses were densely packed together and the streets were full of cars and people, but there was one thing missing "The Eiffel Tower" The place where it used to be was now a perfectly shaped hemisphere-like crater and the rest of the ground and the tower it self was floating in the sky, 100 meters above sea level.

Zuma: How did Oswald managed to do that?!

Marshall: I think that the red beam is coming from the inside of the tower!

Chase: Man, that guy is a psycho!

Ryder: What every he is doing we need to stop him!

Rocky: Ryder, what about the disguises?

Ryder: I got them ready!