12

Jungkook returned to his car which he saw tae sitting on the backseat, head hung down.......jungkook felt guilty for what he did begore.......Jungkook too seated on the back seat..... tae is not lifting his head.....

"We are going back to korea, today...." Jungkook said by looking at tae who nodded his head lightly without asking anything in return......

Jungkook want to apologise to tae but he couldn't.....

At last they reached the hotel.....Tae went out of the car and waited for jungkook..... Tae only followed jungkook without saying anything.....Jungkook is keep eyeing at tae ........When they entered inside the room jungkook locked the door and looked at tae who already started to pack his things in his bag....... Jungkook went near tae......

"Tae___" tae cuts it

"Don't worry i will never tell this to jin hyung or others...." Tae said and rushed towards bathroom before hearing anything from jungkook...... After a minute Jungkook heard sobbing sounds from the bathroom......Jungkook knocked the door harshly.....

"Tae, open..." Jungkook yelled nth time to tae to open the door....But tae is not responding to him.....After a minute tae opened and about to walk before jungkook but jungkook pulled tae by his wrist and hugged tightly.......

"You know it's hard to control my anger.....please don't cry...." Jungkook said in a breath......Tae didn't respond instead he pushed jungkook away and went near the couch.....

"It's okay....thank you for caring me....I know i'm a burden to you..... Don't worry i will talk to jin hyung, you can fire me.....And i'm truly sorry for causing you in trouble......" tae said with a light smile....His eyes were red because of continues crying.....Jungkook want to hug him and ask to forgive him but something didn't allow him to do so ......He was guilty for kissing tae without knowing him to confirm his feelings......A gentleman like him never do such things......

If he apologise for slapping tae without any explanation, he should also apologise for that kiss......So he is confused himself.......

Tae continued packing.....Jungkook too started packing his dress slowly........
.
.
.
.
They arrived at korea Airport at night......Tae only followed jungkook without uttering any word.......Jungkook called a Cab to go to their mansion..... Jungkook didn't told to anyone that they are coming today, cause if he told that then he should also explain why the deal cancelled instantly........so Jungkook thought to not to say anything to others.......

"It's late, you can stay in mansion for this night......." Jungkook said by looking at tae who shook his head without looking the older.....They are in the Cab now .......

"It's okay please drop me in my home...." Tae said in low voice still ignoring eye contact.......

"Address?..." jungkook asked which tae explained his address to the driver.......

'I miss my old tae.....how could i brought back my old sassy cute naughty tae back.....'
.
.
.
.
.
"Thank you...." tae said politely by bowing his head and went out of the car......He quickly opened the gate and went inside......door is not locked.....He gently opened the door and get inside.......He thought everyone will be slept already but not.....Tae saw jiya and siya watching the TV and miya is doing something in her phone.......When miya saw tae she jumped up from the chair.....

"Why are you here?.....it's only three days you left here......" miya asked by raising her brows.....

"Trip finished in three days so_____" tae couldn't conclude his words...

"Whatever, where is the money you told?...." Jiya asked by coming towards tae.....Tae moved back scarily......Tae searched for words to explain......