57

3 week later

Tae was playing with his phone by leaning over the couch while gukkie is playing with his toys laying on the couch........Jungkook is in upstairs doing his office work in the room.....Jungkook kicked out his wife and son from the room when they disturbed his work by fighting.....so, they are playing downstairs.......

Tae is laughing by looking at the phone.....Tae furrowed his brows confusingly when he saw a little girl running inside tbe mansion.....Tae jumped up from the couch........

"Appaaaa......" that cute little girl yelled as she arrived at the centre of the living room......Tae smiled as he walked towards her.......

"Hey baby, who are you?....." tae asked by bending down a little.....

"I'm not a baby......i'm here for my appa.....who are you?...." That girl asked which tae stood straight with a confused face..........

"Who is your appa?...." tae asked, taegukk ran towards his eomma........

"Jungkook...." she said by crossing her tiny hands over his chest........Tae laughed and instantly looked at her angrily.........

"My husband is not your appa and who told you this nonsense......" tae said by flipping his hair back......Taegukk eyed at the girl and hide behind his eomma......

"He is my appa......And i will take him......" she said with an angry pout........

"Appa ish mine...." Gukkie mumbled by gripping on tae's leg with a sad pout......

"So tell me, what's your name??.."

"I'm yoonji, 6 years old....." she said staring at tae........

'6 years??.....noooo my kookie never cheat me.........she is lying......'

"You're lying......my husband only have me and taegukk......"

"No, six years back he married my mother then left my eomma when she died after giving birth to me??......."

Tae gulped to hear those explanation.....He thought for a minute that it was real.......

"No, my kookie only loves me....." tae started to cry like a kid......taegukk too cried silently when he saw his eomma's tears..........

"No, appa loves me and my eomma most....if you have a doubt ask my appa....."

"Kookieeeee......." Tae roared  which jungkook stormed downstairs instantly.......

"Kookie, who is this kid???......." tae asked by pointing at yoonji.......Jungkook looked down without talking anything.......

"Tae_____"

"Please tell me you don't know her and you only loves me....." tae pleaded through sobbing......"

"Tae, i'm sorry...i________TAE....."

Before jungkook could complete his words tae landed on the floor unconsciously........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Tae..."

Tae opened his eyes gently and instantly hugged the person infront of him......They are now in the hospital.......

"Jiminiee, where were you in these years??........i want to die jiminie......kookie cheated on me......" tae started to cry in jimin's embrace.......

"Tae, please here me first......" jimin parted their hug and wiped those tears away......

"Actually____ it was___ a prank.......but we're the one pranked here....." jimin said by looking down....

"What prank?....."

"Yoonji is my daughter....i'm her eomma and yoonie is her appa.....we adopted her 3 years back......We just planned with your husband to give you a surprise when we come back to seoul......But before our entry, you passed out.........sorry taetae don't get angry........it was my plan......."

Jimin lifted his face to see tae's reaction.......Tae is staring at his friend with an angry pout......

"Omo, taetae i'm sorry....a thousand times sorry.........if you are angry then slap me......"

Jimin didn't expect tae would slap him.......tae started to slap jimin's arms......

"I hate you....."

"Ouch, taetae how can you hurt you soulmate like this......" jimin rubbed his arms with a pout......

"You're so cruel......you vanished somewhere four years back and now came to take my soul with you??......" tae hugged his friend......

"I'm truly sorry taetae.....i didn't expect this......we took so much time to convince taegukk......he was shocked and keep telling at me and yoonji that his 'appa loves him and his eomma only....'......it's really hurt me taetae......i will never vanish to anywhere and never prank you like this......" jimin promised with his pinky finger.........

Jungkook and yoongi came inside the room with their babies.......

"Kookie, you're so cruel...." tae whined with a pout......Jungkook smiled as he walked towards the bed.......

"Eomma...." taegukk jumped on his eomma.......

"Did you scared??...." tae asked by kissing on the bunny cheeks.....taegukk nodded with a pout.......jungkook caressed tae's hair by mumbling a sorry.........

"Anyway jiminie, yoonji acted like real......" tae said by looking at yoonji who is standing near her apppa with a cute smile on her face.......

"Eomma, yoonji ish my prend (friend) now......noona ish gooj (good)....." taegukk said by showing his bunny teeths......Tae smiled as he kissed on the nose......

"Okay, Mr Taehyung.....you're up?...." Doctor came inside the room smiling widely.......They all looked at the doctor by bowing their head.......

"So, i'm here to declare a good news...." doctor said by getting everyone's attention on him......

"Mr Jeon Taehyung, You Are Pregnant.........." doctor announced which heard 'wow' sounds from others expect taegukk......He didn't get what that thing is........jungkook is staring at tae extreme happily.......Both were talking through their eyes.......They felt like they won the whole world........They are going to raise another bunny soon....Yoonmin couple is staring at them adoringly.......Yoonji know what doctor said now, so she is smiling at them........

"Appa, wach (what) ish pregent (pregnant)???.........ish jach (that) chocate (chocolate)??....." taegukk only know chocolates and cookies......He is too innocent in the world.......

Tae laughed by looking at his husband.......Doctor smiled at the cuteness .......He walked out of the room leaving them to enjoy their moment......

"That means eomma is carrying a baby inside his stomach...." jungkook said which taegukk started to think something.......

"Like eomma iide (hide) me inshide (inside) the chummy (tummy) in appa'sh marriach (marriage).??...." taegukk asked which made other laugh........

Okay, this book is going to end with one more chapter

Okay, this book is going to end with one more chapter.......i know the climax is kind of bored you all......i will make up it in my next book.....

💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜