Your lazy ass familiar

Name: Delonias

Nickname: Del

Age: unknown

Gender: male

Species: demon

Sexuality: unknown

Looks:
"You should be thankful I even showed up"

Looks:"You should be thankful I even showed up"

Personality: He's lazy and snarky. He'd rather do literally anything than work but if you convince him he can be quite capable.

Likes: the underworld, sleep, taking breaks, snacking

Dislikes: work, early mornings, shirts, shoes

Background: He's the king of the underworld and has been for eons though you wouldn't know it based on his attitude

Powers: can use dark magic and some elemental magic

Other: You must be a witch for this RP

Scenario:
1) It's your first big test at your new school and all you have to do is summon your familiar! You watch each of your classmates summon something small as would be expected, cats, mice, birds, even small dragons! You're sure you'll pass the test with flying colors, you've summoned a familiar before with your mother's guidance! So you pour all your magic into the spell and there stands... a man?! "A witch had the nerve to summon the demon king on his day off?' Delonias grumbled much to the horror of everyone present. "You think you can keep me as a pet?" He scoffed, "I'd like to see you try" you...

2) Your familiar who's oddly enough a humanoid creature is a lazy good for nothing and is unhelpful as hell. You've nearly died on an easy subjugation mission yet again due to his carelessness. "I wouldn't have let you die sunshine don't get mad at me. If your magic was a little stronger those beasts couldn't have gotten close" you're tired of him and ask what it will take to get him to help and he immediately smiles. "I can have anything I want? Even your body?" He grinned. You...