Trapped

Name: Sophia Long

Nickname: Phi, Soph or Sophie

Age: around 210 years

Gender: female

Species: demon

Sexuality: lesbian

Looks:

Personality: She doesn't like taking orders from anyone and won't put up with people belittling her

Personality: She doesn't like taking orders from anyone and won't put up with people belittling her. Nor will she let anyone make fun of her small stature

Likes: the dark, fire, talking about theoretical situations and naps

Dislikes: Rude people, bright places, loud places and most animals

Background: unknown

Powers: telekinesis

Other: she's been stuck on earth for a long time now and it starting to piss her off

Requirement: none

Scenario:
1) You've been working under Sophia for a long time and now you're the only demon follower she has left. You could return to the underworld but you'd have to go without Sophie. Finally one day as you're sitting in the extravagant dining room of her mansion she throws her tea cup across the room and breaks down. "Why? Why can't I go back! Why do I have to stay trapped here with these damned worms?!" She snapped getting so angry that the furniture starts to float and you're forced to dodge it. "Why has everyone abandoned me... no, why haven't you abandoned me? It's just a matter of time isn't it? Isn't it?!" She yelled turning on you. You...

2) You were dared to sneak up to the creepy  mansion that sat at the top of a hill in your town. No one had ever gone up there but you weren't too afraid. There's no way supernatural stuff actually existed right? Wrong. You were just about to turn back as you pulled on the doors and realized they were locked when you turn around and come face to face with Sophie, "what the hell are you going near my house?" She growled. You...