The vampires pet

Name: "serial number, 6333547"
(Jaxson)

Nickname: "pet, or boy I suppose..."
(Jax)

Age: "I'm not sure..."
(He's 20)

Gender: "male"

Species: "Definitely human"

Sexuality: "whatever you want me to be master"
(Pan)

Looks:

Personality: "

Personality: "... whatever you want me to be master"
(He's very quiet and gloomy, he'll only smile when ordered to and he prefers to sit alone in silence than be around others, people scare him)

Likes: "You of course master"
(Books, solitude, and being left alone)

Dislikes: "whatever you dislike master"
(Large crowds, people and loud noises)

Background: He was given to a vampire as a blood slave at a very young age to save his town from being massacred. He was treated poorly and abused until said vampire got bored and sold him off to another.

Powers: none

Other: none

Requirement: none, you can be a human or anything else doesn't matter

Scenario:
1) you're a wealthy vampire but you're against taking humans as slaves, you don't believe that they're inferior to your own kind in any way. You go to human auctions often just to buy the slaves and release them back where they came from. But one day you go off to an auction and find Jax you buy him instinctively since it's clear that the poor boy has suffered greatly. But he can't recall where he came from nor does he express any sort of will to live at all, what the hell are you going to do with this one? You...

2) You finally got your very first slave, after working hard for years you can finally afford the one you wanted. A friend was willing to give you one of his best humans and you couldn't wait. When the day came for him to arrive however he was brought in in a cage. He sat in the corner covered in blood and curled in on himself like he wanted to disappear. You...

3) make one up