New Friend

It was Friday I almost survived m first week of school! I'm still not fitting in like Ryan he made the football team go figure seen that coming. My only friend was Tyler. I mostly hung out with him every second I had the chance he was a good person and friend. I was still trying to figure him out he was popular girls drooled over him he wasn't the bad boy player, he has straight A's and never misses school, teachers love him. OMG I'm so stupid maybe he's on a team!! Maybe on the football team, or soccer, maybe swim or baseball!!

It was now 6:30 I been awake since like 6:15 thinking about Tyler. I've been thinking about him a lot lately. I turn off my alarm and turn the shower on. I put on my high waisted black skirt that went to my mid thigh and a mint green color crop top that said never stop believing in black. I put my hair in the perfect ballerina bun. I put a little make up on and put my mint green vans with black laces. I don't really like high heels. I grab my bag, phone and keys.

  My mom made chocolate chip pancakes. "Here you go baby girl." She put 2 pancakes on my plate I drenched them in syrup.  "Were is your brother" she asked flipping a pancake "oh he had football practice this morning." I looked at my phone and it was 7:15 "bye mom love you" I hugged and kissed her. "Hey you and your brother don't want up for me I have to work late" she's yells as I'm walking out the door. "Ok" my mom is a really good lawyer, one of the best in the country. She's never lost a case. My mom is a traveling lawyer, that probably doesn't make since. She's gets paid a lot of money when she travels like triple of what she gets paid in town. She hasn't traveled as much as she did before not because she didn't trust us she just is scars.

   When I get to school, I see Tyler talking to a dirty blond Guy with green eyes, he wad tall and very muscular not like Tyler tho. He had a Letterman jacket on it was dark blue with orange letters. Those are our school colors.

I got out and walked up there and when James saw me standing there he said "hi I'm James" oh so this is mystery boys best friend "hi I'm Riley" "dude that's here she's hotter then you described" my face turned pink. "Shut up dude" Tyler said while hitting him on his arms. We stood there talking tell the bell rung. I now how 2 friends. I have math and fitness with Tyler and English and Photography with James. So now I didn't have to sit alone which was great. It was first and me and James sat in the back. The teacher walked in "Ok class get out your books and open to page 56" Mr. Daniels was a short plump, he wad totally a nerd he had Harry Potter glasses and everything. "This class sucks" James says "is it just me or does Mr. Daniels look like a fat Harry Potter" I say. Me and Tyler started to laugh so hard I was crying and he was starting to tear up "shhhhh" I trying saying while laughing. "Mr. Malik, Ms. Taylor do you have something you would like to say to the class." I tried to not laugh and so did James but it didn't work "N-n--no" I manger to say in between laughs "well I will be seeing you guys in detention after school" the whole classes eyes were on us and we stopped but we still were smiling from ear to ear. The bell rang and it was time for math me and Tyler sit in the back, I actually always sit in the back in every class. Mrs. Meek was an old lady she had brown hair that you could tell its been died a couple times. "Read the board and di pages 6-8 in tour math workbook there's a test next Tuesday." Tyler put a piece of paper in front of me, it was a note wow how old school
Ty-want to hang out tonight
Ri-sure
Ty-be ready by 5
Ri-can we do 6 I got detention after school
Ty-haha yea

It was lunch time and Tyler, James and I sat outside on the bleachers.

I was in the line I got mozzarella sticks and a small fruit salad with a water I paid for my lunch and was standing by the pole wanting for Tyler to pay for his food. I saw Bailey coming up to me on no!! A voice in my head was saying "hey new girl" she said "my names Riley" "I know, why don't you come eat with us" she said pointing to her possey. "I actually um I'm already eating with James and Tyler" I say pointing to them in line. She gave me a glare then fixed herself real quick "oh to bad bye" she said walking away faster then I could say bye. "What was that about" Tyler asked coming behind me. "Nothing."  We sat outside and I learned a lot about these boys like James is on the football team. "Hey Tyler are you in any sports" "no why" I just shrugged I wasn't bout to tell him I've been thinking about you and it just came to me. After lunch me and James walked to class we said bye to Tyler and said we'll see him later. The bell rang and Mr. Brown came in and said "Ok class everyone take a sir please we have a busy day" Mr. Brown had dark drown hair with dark drown eyes he was very young like 26-ish, he's muscular and average high. I like Mr. Brown he's a good teacher "This is photography class tomorrow I want everyone to bring in a family photo. We will be writing an essay about then." The whole class moaned and groaned, I was happy to do this I love to write. Mr. Brown talked the whole time we just sat there listening. This is my favorite class it happens to be James too. The bell rang and it was pe time I'm good at PE. I went in the locker room and put on my black gym shorts with the pink line on the side and a vent looking thing, there my sport shorts, I our on my pink cancer cure shirt. We got it in Arizona at a cancer fundraiser, my dad won it for me at one of the games. We played kick ball in gym class. Mr. Hines is in he's late 30s has black hair perfect shape for his age. "I need a girl and boy team captain" he looked at his board "ahh how about Mr and Ms Taylor" I hurry up and looked around sure enough my twin brother is in this class great! We both stood up and walked to the front "so are you guys cousins or something" "twins" we said at the sane time. "Oh ok well lady's first" he says looking at me. I didn't really no anyone's name yet except Tyler so I picked him. We finished picking and my team looked really good I picked the big tuff looking guys and the sporty looking girls. Lucky for me Ryan picked his new friends and the hot girls while they might be hot but there totally girly so good luck winning. Team Riley won 4/5 games so I was pretty happy. Now time for detention then out with Tyler!! Why was I so happy!?!

===============================
Hey guys I was wondering what you guys think about me doing different pov please let me no thanks