Farewell old house

"Riley get your ass up"said Ryan "get out its only 7" "guess again its noon and the party startes in 30 minutes and we need your help you have 5 minutes to get ready" I get out of bed and go to the bathroom right across the hall and jump in the shower. I plug in my straighter and go back to my bedroom I go to my small closet "God I need a bigger closet" I grab my mini pink skirt and a white tank top with a pink heart on it I pair then with my pink flats and go back to the bathroom. I blow dry my hair and start to straighten it. To top off my outfit I put a white bow in my hair and eye liner with mascara. I'm not a big make up fan I just wear it to make my light blue eyes pop.

When I get downstairs my mom and brother are already getting everything ready my twin brother Ryan is 16 with light blue eyes with brown hair just like my dad had. He's tall and very muscular about 5'10. Ryan looks like my dad well looked my dad died in the army almost a year ago. I think my mom misses him the most I can hear her cry every night yelling his name saying how can he do this to us. My mom is a very small lady with blonde hair like me with light blue eyes me and my brother get our eyes from our mom. My dad had green eyes brown hair and very tall. He was the general in his group. My parents been best friends since thy were in middle school then the fell in love and got married at 24 after collage. My dad died when he was about 47 years old my moms 46. "are you just going to stand there or are you going to help" "what yea sorry".

Its 12:30 and people just started showing up it's in the middle of June and were having our farewell party at our house well its not ours anymore we bought another one in California were leaving our beautiful Arizona home. Were leaving in 3 days I haven't even started packing because once I start it will become real I don't want to leave my home I lived her my whole life. All my friends are here my family I don't want to say goodbye. "RILEY!!!!!" "LUCY!!!!!". Lucy is my Bestest friend in the whole world I've known her since kindergarten when she stole my lunch. "I'm going to miss u I can't believe your really leaving" she says " I know me either" "don't worry u have my number we'll talk every day" we hug for what seems like hours. Then I see Caleb playing catch with some of the boys so I sneak over there and right when he's about to catch the ball I jump my small self in there and catch the ball. "Riley really that was going to be my best catch" the boys on the football team were saying things to him and all I could do was laugh. He picked me up and threw me over his should and took me too the bathroom. " please Caleb no" he sat me on the toilet. "Im really going to miss you."he says "I know I'm going to miss you too." He kissed me and I stood up and kissed him back the bathroom was already packed. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso. He put his hands on my butt and made me jump. He backed all the way up to the wall and I locked the bathroom door. He pressed me against the wall harder. He made me moan a little. He licked my lip and I knew he wanted access in my mouth so I opened up and we kissed. Knock knock. "Yes" i say out of breath "HAVE YOU SEEN CALEB"Ryan yells "no why" I say "THE GUYS WANT To PLAY A GAME AND WE NEED HIM" "oh sorry no" "k let me no if u do" he says "bye Ryan" Caleb was kissing my neck. "Time to go"I say "can we finish later" he says "um" "ill pick u up at 8 be ready" he gave me one last kiss and I left the bathroom. Caleb and me have been secret dating for 6 months. We haven't told any one because he's my brothers best friend.

I was sitting on the picnic table with Lucy and Mya. Mya and I been best friends since 6th grade. She was the new girl and she sat by me in math. It was easy to become friends with her. Lucy has long brown hair with hazel eyes. Mya has jet black hair to her shoulders with dark brown eyes. Its funny how were all 5'6 and thin. We all way around 115. My hair is long just like Lucy our hair goes a little above our butts. Mya donates her hair to locks of love.

Its 7:00 and everyone left. Mom went to the bar with some of her and dads friends Ryan went to the movies and dinner with Mya. Oh did I tell you my brother and Mya date yea. So I jump in the shower again. Plug in my curling iron and run to my room. I put my pink Lacey Victoria's Secret underwear and bra on. Then I go to my closet and put on my pink dress that cuts off a couple inches above my knee and it hugs all my curves. Its a spaghetti strap and it crosses in the back its a v neck and cuts right before you can see any boobs. I put black heels on. I curl my hair and put make up on I grab my black bag and put my wallet keys and phone in it. Then I grab a little black dress jacket. Hong Hong. Perfect timing. I walk outside and lock the door. "Hey babe" he gives me a big kiss. "So where are we going" I say "you'll see" we drive about 20 minutes and pull up to a fancey little restaurant. "Awwww this is perfect for our last date" I say "oh its not over yet" he takes my hand in his then we go in.

After dinner we went to the beach know one was there. "Lets get in" he says " I didn't bring my swimming suit" "u don't need one" I looked over at him and he had he's shirt and jeans off. I started to laugh. "Will you unzip me" I say "anytime" after I got my dress and shoes off he was staring at me smiling. "What" I say and feel a little weird. "Nothing your just so beautiful" he says and comes over to me and kisses me he takes my hand and we go in the water. Its really cold so I jump on his back. He slide me to the front. He started kissing me. "Do u want to go" he says "where" "I got us a hotel room since its our last date I wanted it to be perfect" "Caleb I'm leaving I don't want to do anything that would make me want to stay more then I do" "Hahahaha Riley, I didn't mean that come on." My face turned red I was embarrassed.

When we got there we went in the room and there was flowers every where and chocolate. Tons of movies. " what's this for" I say "would u stay the night with me tonight" "yes" we put in the fault in our stars and I feel asleep.

The next morning I got up and he made me breakfast it was 9:30. I ate dinner and he took me home. I finished packing every room In. The house it was so empty. I went to sleep.

It was Sunday and the movers were here packing up all of our stuff. "Ryan Riley let's go" "coming" we say at the same time. "Farewell old house" I hugged all my friends and I saw Caleb in the window of our house so I told my mom I'd be right back and I went in there "what's wrong" I say "I'm really going to miss you" I kiss him goodbye. "Riley wait" he handed me a small box "don't open it tell u get to your new house" he says. He gave me one last kiss.

We got in the car and drove off. "Goodbye Arizona I will miss you"