I'm With You

I'm With You

I'm standing on the bridge
I'm waiting in the dark
I thought that you'd be here by now

"Who are you?"

I keep looking around if there's a person calling me. But all I can  see is nothing. It's only the trees that keeps on swaying by the wind. The empty space of the road.  I looked behind me when I heard again that voice. But same as a while ago, all I can see is the empty space in this road. No trail or shadow of human.

There's nothing but the rain
No footsteps on the ground
I'm listening but there's no sound

"Irish." Ang garalgal niyang tinig ay patuloy kung naririnig.

Lumingon ako sa kanan ngunit wala akong nakitang ni anino ng isang tao. All I can see is the peaceful road of Vetements Village. Kumunot na ang noo ko. Weird, there's no one here but who the hell is calling me?

Isn't anyone trying to find me?
Won't somebody come take me home?

Lumingon naman ako sa kaliwa ko pero kagaya kanina wala rin ni anino ng isang tao. This is getting creppier.
How the hell did it knows my name?

It's a damn cold night
Tryin' to figure out this life

"Who are you?!" I shouted. The voice keep calling me. Sobrang lapit lang ng kaniyang tinig ngunit hindi ko mawari kung nasaan siya.

Won't you take me by the hand
Take me somewhere new?

"Irish." Tumaas na ang mga balahibo ko nang marinig muli ang kaniyang garalgal na tinig. "Irish. You need to help me." Hindi ko mawari kung babae ba o lalaki ang kaniyang tinig, masiyadong garalgal at parang sirang plaka na umuulit-ulit  ang kaniyang tinig sa aking isipan.

I don't know who you are, but I
I'm with you
I'm with you, mm

"Tell me who you are." Matapang kong saad. "I'll help you if you won't hide yourself in the  shadow--wait there's no shadow here except in me."

I'm looking for a place
I'm searching for a face

"I've been always with you." Always? No one always with me. They always leave me behind. No one stays with me and if they did, they're always a reason why are they staying. How pathetic of me.

Is anybody here I know?
'Cause nothing's going right

"W-What are you talking about?"  My voice tremble every minute that I hear that voice. Where is he? Perhaps, where is she?

And everything's a mess
And no one likes to be alone

"I'm the only one who stays with you." I laughed scornfully The one? Who stays? There's no one who stays with me! When they get what they wanted, they're immediately abandoned me!