Part 7

Hinata's pov
As soon as I ran off, I hid and watched Kageyama. He was hiding in a corner and seemed to be crying? I don't think I've ever see him cry before. I decided I'd had enough and walked out from where I was and made my way to him without him noticing. Silently, I wrapped my arms around him as comfort. At first, he was extremely tense but then relaxed and continued to cry.

When the tears had come to a stop I asked, "do you want to talk about it?" He just shook his head no. "Sure?" He nodded. I stayed with him, comforting him, but I heard a strange noise, was kageyama alright? I looked to him and noticed blood start trickling from him mouth. "Kageyama you're bleeding!" Before I could do it say anything else, he broke down coughing and I saw petals and blood fall from his mouth. I was too shocked so I just stood there until he got up, almost walking away. Almost.
I grabbed onto him. "Don't think you're leaving without an explanation mister!"
"What do you want me to say huh?! The flowers? the hanahaki? The pain that a stupid unrequited crush has caused me?!"
I stood there shocked. Kageyama has a crush? He has hanahaki? What even is that?

Time skip
I got home later that day and did some research on hanahaki. What I found was alarming. "It says that if someone got this disease they throw up flower petals the colour that most reminds them of their loved one  and the flowers inside them grow the more their love does until they die. If around the person they love, the urge to throw up the petals will be stronger."
What can I do to help him?