Part 3

Hey guys, welcome back to part 3 hope u enjoy

Kageyama's pov
We had been practicing for a while now, a couple days to be exact and finally the day arrived when we had our practice match with seijoh.
The opposing team arrived and took their places on the other side of the net and we greeted each other, then began to play.
Time skip bc idk how to write this
Nearing the end of the second game, it was close to being seijoh's point and as Oikawa served the ball, Nishinoya received it. "Asahi!" He aimed it at the innocent ace and passed it to me. I set it to Hinata and we managed to settle the scores with a quick attack to be tied 23-23 with them. We served and they received sending it to Oikawa. He set it while screaming, "Iwa-chan!" as he spiked it over the net.
Suddenly, Oikawa started coughing on the court and the coach called a quick time-out. Hinata ran up to me and asked for a high five as we succeeded our new quick attack. I returned the gesture, gulping as I felt the need to gag for air, feeling the petals erupt from my throat. I ran to the bathroom, the very same place Oikawa had went.

"Hey are you ok Oikawa-san?" I asked. He looked at me like I was stupid. "Tobio-chan we both have the same life-threatening disease and you're asking me if I'm ok?" He sassily replied. "Right" i mumbled, looking at the floor.
"Listen Tobio-chan, before we die, if we die, I don't want to die hating you so can we please try to get along?" This shocked me causing me to stare dumbfounded at my... role model in a way?
"Yeah ok Oikawa-san" I smiled at him and we made our way back to the court to finish the match.
Another time skip
"Man, they really are hard to beat" screamed Tanaka as he stood next to Noya-senpai and they kept on simping over Kiyoko's beauty. We had lost against seijoh but we learned some new and beneficial tactics for next time. "Good game Tobio-chan we wiped the floor with you crows" he laughed,earning a smack on the back of the head from his crush. "Thank again for the game" stated Iwaizumi calmly, bowing and dragging Oikawa away by the neck,only to be shook and yelled at outside as they exited the school premises. (Idk if that's how u spell it)

Hi hope u enjoyed, yes kageyama and Oikawa r gonna be nicer to each other but still the regular arguing 😌it's gonna be a rollercoaster of emotions this book, so be ready. 💜