💫Chapter 1💫

• 21 January •

Hyunjin Pov •

I seriously can't believe that one of them has stolen my morning cream again. It is not the first time and I'm sure it won't be the last time either.

I was just having a beutiful morning, being woken up by my alarm, which is a part of the song Lullaby by Got7. I got up from the bed, taking two towels and a change of clothes, going to the bathroom to take a shower and do my morning routine, and I was in a happy mood, until I was ready to do my skin care routine only to find out that my morning creme is missing.

So, after getting changed and putting a towel aroud my head, I stomped onto the kitchen while screaming " Ok you fuckers, which one of you stole my mor- , what happened to Felix?" I stop right in the doorway and ask, seeing all the member, beside Chan and Changbin, eating their pancake, and Felix looking like he lost in Fornite.

" Well, we don't actually know, scince he just got here, and he didn't tell us what is wrong" Minho hyung said getting up and putting his plate in the sink, while gettig himself a coffee. " Although, he looked gloomy since last night" Minho added while sitting back at the table and starting to look on his phone, ingnoring us.

  " Good morning, guys" I hear behind me, no long after feeling two arms wrapping themselves around my waist and a head being rested on my shoulder. "Good morning, Chanie hyung" I said as I turned my head towards him, giving him a little smile before I turned my head back towards Felix. All the members said good morning back after they saw than Chan was in the kitchen.

  " What happened to you Felix?" Chan asks as he untangled his arms from my waist, going towards the coffee machine. Realizing that I was still in the doorway, I moved towards the table tacking a seat after I got my plate of pancakes. Forgeting about why I came in the kitchen in the first place as well as forgetting about my skin care routine that I will probably do after I eat.

"Well, is nothing that serious, is just that - " before he got to finish his explanation, Changbin enters the kitchen, greeting everyone as he goes towards the frindge. After he takes his yogurt and sits at the table. " Continue Felix" I said, digging into my pancakes, which were delicious.

" Ok, so........ I don't know, it seems stupid now that I think about it" He said lowering his head and looking at his untouched pancakes. " If it makes you sad, is not stupid hyung" Jeongin inquired, drinking his juice from across the table.

" Ok, well a few weeks ago I started to have less Changlix fanfics to read, so I asked on my secred instagram accout for recomandations of good Stray Kids fanfincs, and there was one that caught my attention because it had 50+ chapters" Felix started to explain, Chan sitting himself at the table in the process, with his coffee, and the rest of us looking at him unsurprised, since all of us knew that Felix liked to read Changlix fanfics. " And so I started to read the book, because the title was interesting and it didn't say in the title what ship it is about. After reading a few chapters I concluded that it has a good story line, but then ......"

"What?" Seungmin and Changbin asked in the same time, after looking at each other suprised. "I found out it was a Changjin fanfic" Felix said with a bit of sadness in his voice " And I just finished last night"

"Why did you continue reading it, if it makes you sad?" Chan asked, stealing one of my pancakes and dipping it in coffee. With a disgusted face I looked at him " First, get your own pancakes, and second, how can you eat that?" Chan looked at me with an offended look " First, no thank you and second, pancake with coffee is delicious" he said while biting aggressively from the pancake. I looked at him with a quizzical look, being interrupted by Seungmin saying " Ok, back to Felix"

" Well, it had a good story line" he said defensively. "So let me get this straight" "Gay" Minho intrerupted me " You have to be straight to get things straight, which you are not" he added "Well, moving on" I said while secretly rolling my eyes " You got sad because you read a Changjin fanfic, and you couldn't stop because it had a good story line?"

"Yes"

" Then why don't you write a fanfic to take your mind from that fanfic." Changbin suggested, getting up to throw the empty plasctic from the yogurt. "Yes, and I can help if you want" Jisung jumped slightly from his chair, while looking excited at Felix.

Felix looked at Jisung and then at all of us while having his thinking face, " Okay, I will write a fanfic and I already know about what" Felix said with determination in his voice this time, looking at Jisung after " We are going to write a book about..........Chanjin" Felix said, making all of us look at him, some with shocked expressions, me and Chan, with satisfied expressions, Jisung, and the rest with amused expressions.

"Why us thought?" Chan asked with a questional look. " Because you were the first ship to come to my mind while looking around the table" He responded nonchalant, getting up from the table, monitoring for Jisung to do the same " Now we will go to start on that fanfic" He said happily, going into his room, Jisung following after him, leaving all of us in a silence.

" So, how does it feel to have a fanfic wrote by your member abou you?" Minho asked with an amused expression.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Well, that was my first chapter, I hope you like it and if you want, please vote:)