💫Chapter 10💫

•Author pov•

"Hey Hyunjin, wait a bit" said Chan before Hyunjin got the opportunity to enter his room.

Turning around Hyunjin saw Chan going towards him, stopping when he got in front of him. "Yes Channie hyung" responded Hyunjin with a smile.

"I wanted to ask you something"

"Go on" Hyunjin said, waiting for his leader patiently to ask him what he had to ask.

"Do you want to get dinner tomorrow night with me?" He asked hopeful to get a positive answer.

"Sure hyung, will the other members come?" Hyunjin asked, clueless that the older was actually asking him to go on a date with him.

"No Hyunjin, I was asking you if you want to go on a date with me?" He asked, rephrasing his question so the younger could understand what he was actually asking him.

"A date?" asked the younger surprised.

"Yes, a date. I want to take you out to dinner" Chan responded, his face relaxing when he saw a smile form on Hyunjin's face.

"Sure hyung, I would be happy to go on a date with you" responded the dancer giving Chan a hug and a kiss on the cheek before he made his way into his room.

  "Okay, that went better then I thought" murmured Chan to himself, while making his way to his room. He will most likely not sleep for another 3-5 hours, but he still put himself on his bed with his laptop on his lap and his headphones on trying to work on some songs and also doing it as quietly as possible to not wake up Changbin and Felix from their sleep.

For once, Felix was sleeping and not playing games untill sunrise.

And, as much as he wanted to do his work, he still couldn't focus 100%, his mind running to a certain dancer with long hair and the date that they will have tomorrow.

But, what he didn't knew, was that he wasn't the only one that could not sleep because of the events that will happen tomorrow.

~~time skip~~

  At 9am all the members where in the kitchen, all of them sitting at the table watching Felix and Hyunjin making breakfast. Today was their off day and every single one of them had something planned for today. Seungmin and Jeongin decided to go to a water park giving the fact that today was actually a very warm day, Minho wanted to go somewhere with Jisung but apparently the younger was busy with something else so he had to settle with hanging out with Changbin since he was left alone too, later finding out that Jilix had plans together for today. And, of course, out two main characters were going to a date.

Chan woke up a bit after 9, walking in the kitchen seeing all the members being there. He greeted everyone good morning and went sleepy towards Hyunjin, that already put a cup of coffee on the counter, the steaming vapour of air still visible, meaning that it was still hot.

He went, took the cup and turned towards the taller " Do I have to put sugar in?" he asked, not knowing if Hyunjin already put sugar or not.

"No, you don't have to, I already did" Hyunjin smiled at him and turned towards the omelet that he was making. Giving Hyunjin a quick kiss on the cheek and whispering a "thank you", he went and sat down where everyone else was.

After the food was ready, everyone ate and then went to prepare for the day.

  "Okay, I'm ready, let's go" said Hyunjin to the male that stood on the sofa, that was dressed in a black button up shirt with his first two buttons open and his sleeves rolled up to his elbow, a black pair of jeans and some black shoes while having his black latter jacket in his hand. He looked hot, with his blonde natural curly hair covering his forehead.

  Chan stood up from the sofa after a few seconds of admiring Hyunjin. The taller male was dressed in a burgundy button up that was tucked in his black ripped jeans while wearing his patent lamper black shoes and a black beret as an addition ( his airport outfit). He looked absolutely stunning.

Chan went to the door to open it up and after he gestured Hyunjin to go out first." Beautiful people first" he added with a posh accent making Hyunjin giggle softly and getting out through the door. Chan went after him, closing the door with the key because they were the last ones to go out. The time being 13:30.

After they got out of the building, they put their mask on and Chan did the first move in tacking Hyunjin's hand in his and interlocking their fingers. Hyunjin smiled up at him with his cute eyesmile and squeezed his hand a bit.

With their hands interlocked, they made their way towards the cinema. Chan already had all day planned out. First, they went to the movies where they would watch a movie that they agree upon then they will go to Namsan tower staying there until 7pm then they will go and get dinner.

All perfect and planned out.

Well, not everything was actually going according to the plan.

"Are you sure they will not catch us?" asked the squirrel boy that was trying his best to not be seen by the two lovebirds. "Yeah, I'm perfectly sure that they will not even get a glance towards us" assured the blond beside him that had his head turned towards him.

The two idiots were currently at the back of the cinema watching Chan and Hyunjin watching the movie and behaving like a new married couple. They just wanted to follow them on half of their date so they could have some content for their story. Then, they will leave and let them have their alone time.

Before the movie was ending with 4 minutes, they decided to get up and leave in order to not be seen.

They got out safely from the room and into the lobby of the cinema and they were close to the exit door, until they heard a voice.

"Both of you, stop right there"

~~~~~~~~~~~*************~~~~~~~~~~~
:)))
I wrote the last part of this chapter while listening to "She is in the rain"
By THE ROSE, btw stan the rose.
Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that I was not completely focused on the chapter so I hope you still like it:))