Chapter Five

Calum's P.O.V) Jazzmine wound up falling asleep in my eachothers arms in the middle of a movie, so i just carefully laid her on the bed, getting in beside her and pulling her into my arms. I fell asleep thinking of how lucky i was to have jazzmine as mine. I can actually call her mine. I love it. I love her.

*************************************************MORNING*********************************************

Jazzmine's P.O.V) I wake up in someone's arms. I quickly turn around, senning it was calum and relaxing. I stared at him for awhile. He looked so beautiful sleeping. So peaceful. I decide to interrupt that peace.

"WAKE UP CAL-PAL!" I yell, jumping ontop of him. He opens his eyes and looks at me, a smirk on his face.

"You know, i kinda like this position." He says, giving me a cheeky smile. I gasp and smack him on the chest, letting out a small cuckle.

"Oh my god. You are so gross." I say turning my head away from him. He turns my face back to him, keeping his hand placed tightly on my chin. He brings my head in, attaching my lips to his. He smiles into the kiss, But then i quickly pulls back.

"What?" He asks shocked.

"Morning breath. Go brush your teeth." I say crawling off of him, getting off of the bed.

"Fine. But you are going to brush them with me." He says grabbing my hand and dragging me to my bathroom, grabbing my tooth brush and one of my extras, wetting them and placing toothpaste on them. He hands mine to me, smiling like an idiot. We brush our teeth, rinsing with water and heading out of the bathroom.

"So, can i have my kiss now?" He asks with a smirk. I smile and turn to him, attaching my lips to his. I place my arms around his neck and he places his hands on my face, cupping my cheeks. I turn my head, deeping the kiss. We were so cought up in the moment that we didn't even hear the door open, Luke standing right there.

"Jazzmine? Calum? What the fuck is going on here?" He says angrily, making us jump apart, luke shooting a glare and both calum and i.

"Luke, why did you just come barging into my room? You could've knocked first!" I yell,crossing my arms across my chest. Calum looks at me, hoping that i could save our butts.

"It's my house.  I own it. Calum, i want you out. Now." He says, pointing to the door.

"No! If he goes i go. I don't care if this is your house i love him, luke! After 13 years of waiting for you, this is what i get? I'm tired of your shit already and i've been here for a day. Apparently you don't want me here. Okay. I'll go. I won't miss you anyway. Goodbye, luke." I say, strting to throw stuff into the open bags that i didn't get to finish unpacking.

"Where are you gonna go? No one around here will take a 17 year old girl and a 19 year old boy in, Jazzmine." He says. He dosen't know me. He knows nothing about me. I'm leaving with calum, And Luke can't do anything about it.

**************************************************