Chapter Three

Luke's P.O.V) Oh my god. After 13 years i finally got my sister back. But, i don't think she'll be talking to me for awhile..

*************************************************************************************************

Jazzmine's P.O.V) We finally get to the boy's house, And god damn. It is big.

"Alright, We're here." The guy with blue hair says, Opening the door. I nod and grab my stuff, getting out and shutting the door.  Luke goes up and unlocks the door,  going in, the boys following. I go in last, shutting the door.

"Uh... I'm guessing i have to sleep on the couch? And, can you 3 tell me your names?" i ask, playing with my braclets.

"Actually, You have a room. And, That's Calum, Michael, And ashton." He says, pointing to each boy as he said their names. I nod, Showing that i understand.

"So... Where's this room?" i ask, taking my bags from michael.

"Oh! Ashton, can you show her? Please?" Luke says in a pleading tone. Ashton groans but nods, walking up the stairs. I follow him. He stops infont of a room with Letters on the door. J A Z Z M I N E it spelt out. Wow. they really perpared for this. he opens the door, walking in. a step in, taking it all in.

it was Mint green themed. My fanorite color. It had a king size bed, a walk in closet, a loft, a bathroom, and a desk area.

"Holy Fuck." I say, setting my bags down, walking around the room. I look at the closet first. It was three times the size of my bedroom back at the orphange. i sit on the bed, looking around the room.

"Uh.. I'll just go now. come downstairs when you are done unpacking. Alright?" Ashton says. I nod my head, getting up and starting to unpack. I set my paints and easels up against my wall, biggest to smallest. I have slight OCD. I set my Computer down on the desk, along with my sketchpad and my art supplies. i hang up the pictures from the orphange. One was of me and Natalie. It was my 6th birthday and she got me a scooter. That was the happiest day of my life. The other one was me and natalie. We were at the park. Just then, the ice cream truck came by and she bought me some. In the picture, i had chocolate ice cream all over my face. I had the biggest smile on my face. I miss that. I miss not having to worry about how i look, how much i weigh, or how messy i was. I miss having no drama. I just miss being a kid. A knock on my door awakes me from my thoughts.

"Come in!" i yell. The door opens and someone sits on my bed. i hang the picture up and turn around to see luke sitting on my bed looking at the picture of me and natalie on my 6th birthday.

"So, You and her really had a bond?" he says, moving his thumb across the thin glass covering the picture.

"Yeah. She was like a mother to me." i say, taking the picture from him and hanging up next to the other one.

"Listen Jazzmine, I'm really sorry. Mom just told me about you and-" he says but i cut him off.

"Luke, It's fine. I'm with you now. She'd be happy. But, even though she gave birth to me, she did leave me. she dosen't deserve to be called my mother. " I say, turning to him.

"Jazzmine, she loves you. She left you at the orphange because of dad. he didn't want a girl. She was too scared of him to stand up to him. She loves you, jazz. Trust me." he says, getting up and standing infront of me. I just noticed how tall he was. That's where i get my tallness from.

"If she loves me, she wouldn't have left me at the orphange 13 years ago. I can never forgive her. I'm sorry." i say, wiping a stray tear away and start hanging up my clothes.

"Okay, Jazzmine. You've made your point." He says angrily, storming out and slamming my door. Great. I haven't been in this house for an hour and i already have someone hating me. That;s amazing.

*************************************************************************************************

Hey hey hey. So, luke is mad at jazzmine. Make some predictions on whats gonna happen in the next chapter in the comments? I love you more than the internet!

~ProfessinalFangirl~