Chapter 1

There was a man named Alonso. He was a peaceful man. There was one problem, he was all alone. Alonso had a small house with a garden on the side for food. He wished he could go to Earth and meet people. How Alonso knew there were people on Earth was his telescope. His telescope was his most prized possession. He named his tele scope the all seeing eye. He named it that because he could see all the people he wished he could meet. Alonso would spend countless hours looking at people. He used to say,"Whats the point of looking when no one can see me. Im always alone. I wish someone can see me at least once". One day Alonso was looking through his telescope at night he saw a boy looking at him with a telescope. Alonso was surprised at what he saw. He waved at the boy and the boy waved back. Alonso started to think and think on how he could talk to the boy. Then he got an idea. He grabbed a piece of paper and wrote"Hello im Alonso". The boy did the same and he wrote"Hello im wyatt". Alonso was filled with joy and excitement. He wrote to wyatt,"Can we talk at least once a day because i have no friends". Wyatt writes back and says,"I would like that. We can talk for three hours a day at 3:00 pm". Alonso was excited for the days ahead of talking with his new friend. Many years passed and Alonso and Wyatt talked everyday as promised. One day Alonso goes to his telescope to talk to Wyatt but Wyatt wasn't there. Alonso was confused and a little heart broken. He didn't worry about his feelings. He worried about one thought,"Where did wyatt go and what happened to him".