Chapter 4

After all the years Alonso was happy and Wyatt and Dez were happy for Alonso. Out of all the friends Alonso had he never forgot about the people who got him the friends he wanted all his life. Alonso wanted to do something for Wyatt and Dez for everything they did for him. Alonso decided he was going to throw a party for Wyatt and Dez. The next day when Wyatt went to work and Dez went shopping for food Alonso started to make the party. First he put up a banner that said,"Thank you for everything". Then he put up decorations and put out food. Alonso set up music so they don't get bored. Then Alonso invited some friends to celebrate. After that the party was ready Alonso called Wyatt and Dez told them to come back to the house. They got back to the house at the same time and both went inside. Everyone at the party yelled,"Surprise". Wyatt and Dez were shocked at what they saw and heard. Alonso ran up and told them,"Im so thankful for everything you both have done for me. If it weren't for you i would of never met all the people i know now. So i made a party for you to show my appreciation". Wyatt and Dez didn't know what to say. So they went to join the party. They were all having so much fun but Alonso fell to the ground with his hands on his chest. Dez ran to him to see if he was ok. Wyatt ran to the phone to call the ambulance for Alonso. The ambulance got Alonso and rushed him to the hospital. When they got there the doctor told Wyatt And Dez that Alonso past away. Wyatt didn't know what to do because his best friend from when he was young was gone. Dez fell to the floor and started to cry. Wyatt helped Dez off the floor and they went back to the house.