I Love It Here.

Mrs. Burks the Math teacher was the last class at of the day. I really hate Math, its the worst subject! And it had to be the last class, I was so stressed. In a few classes I had the same class with Oliver but we couldn't talk because Mr. James my Social Studies teacher and Dr. Sullivan my English teacher wouldn't let us communicate with each other nor speak, there were so strict!

A soon as I got out of school someone tap me on the shoulder and it was a cute girl she was very pretty and small like 5'0. She later smiled at me and talked to me

"Hi! My brother is waiting for you" she grabbed my arm and took me to a nice looking car, the car was a black classic converdable. Then I saw a Oliver and I then looked at the girl dragging me to the car, they did looked related.

"Wassup! Kendall?" He seemed to not remember my name.

"Yeah, Kendall.." I chuckled.

"Oh Kendall meet Bridgit, Bridgit meet Kendall...Bridgit is my sister" Oliver informed me and amused

"Hi Kendall Jenner!" Bridgit smiled and hugged me after that, she remind me of Brandon which made me miss him so much. Later when I got in Oliver's car I texted Brandon.

"Where are we heading to guys???" Oliver asked excited

"Let's go to Starbucks then McDonalds?"Bridgit asked Oliver and me

"Yeah Im craving Starbucks first" I told them and Oliver drove off to Starbucks he told me it was close to all the malls.

"Hey, Kendall are you a skater girl?"Oliver asked, I was surprise I'm very much into skateboards, how did he know.

"Yes!! I love skateboarding, its a hobbies when I'm bored at home I use to skate with my best friend Brandon, back in Texas".

"Do you still talk to him?"

"Yeah! I just send him a text 10 minutes ago".

"Tell us about Brand-" Oliver couldn't finish his sentence because we arrived to Starbucks.

We entered Starbucks me, Oliver, and Bridgit smelled the good smell of coffee, we both said ahh at the same time. We all knew what we were gonna buy. Bridgit asked me what she should get I told her I'll surprise her and Oliver got a Cool Lime Refresher.

"Hi! I'll get 2 ...Venti...Vanilla Bean FRAP with two pumps of Raspberry syrup please" I asked for a Venti FRAP because I knew Bridgit was gonna fall in love, when the cashier told me the total i took out my $20 mom gave me, but Bridgit stopped me

"Uh..no its my treat, your the new girl and this will be my Welcome to California gift" she was super nice, I saved my 20 for McDonald.

When the barista called my name and Bridgits we headed to McDonalds which was right across Starbucks. When Bridgit took her first sip of her drink she had wide eyes.

"Oh my fucking gummy bears!!!...What the f is this! What is it Kendall?!!" Bridgit seemed freaked out.

"Its called Cotton Candy Frapp..." I laughed hard she had looked like a cute little baby! I laughed and hugged her, she was like a sister I wish to have but I have a brother, blah!

While crossing the street a guy came out of McDonalds with a Caramel frap I didn't see him come out and I bumped into the guy super hard my chest hurt, he had a muscular flat chest he wasn't buff at all neither did he look buff but he was strong and had brown hair. I saw his face. I stopped drinking my drink and sort of blushed a bit.

"I-im sorry..." I spoke shyly

"Geez I'm sorry..are you okay?" He spoke with such a sweet voice and it was hot!