Just Friends.

Asoon as I got to school, people looked at me and smiled at me again. I smiled back but went back to being serious as I got to my locker and a note dropped.

Dear Kendall Parker,

Hey, Thank you for standing up for me really I am, Becky always was the mean
girl But you were the brave one to stand up too to her. I admire you a lot! Thank you

P.S How I know your name? A friend told me if you were questioning yourself.

- Cassie

I smiled and I meant it! I just wanted to help out a person, bullying isn't right. I never been bullied but I knew someone I really loved who did.

A tear shed in my eye but I just wiped it got my books and headed to class.But did I really blew the popular girls spot?! No one really have the balls to do that but I did.

"Today we are going to dissect a....FROG!" I got excited when Mr.McCarthy said dissecting a frog , others also did the same but most girls over exaggerated. We all of course like to look at weird stuff and play around with it and it was kinda fun but gross and dissecting a frog is beyond gross and that's why its fun for me! You probably think I'm crazy.

We were assigned partners, I was assigned to work with Jesse a kid from my class. And when I went to Jesse's table the guy i bumped by McDonald's and saw on Saturday, came in the class. "Oh my god..?" I spoke under my breath in a low voice. I sat next to my partner and covered my face, what if he recognized me.

"Hello Joshua! Late again...And why were you absent on Friday, that can affect your grade and prevent you to come back and sit again in those chairs we all hate and not receive your diploma, you know..." Mr.McCarthy was very serious. And his name is Joshua now I don't have to call him 'guy' anymore.

"Umm sorry I had to do early errands and I had to bring my dog to the...vet." He did a grin when I raised up my face but I tried to hide my identity but I also wanted to see him.

"Sure okay... Uh...Derek! Your assigned partners with...him" Joshua passed by me and sat in the back of me next to the dude named Derek. I remembered that same name from someone in the past I use to know I tried to look back and see the kid named Derek face but I remembered Joshua was in the back, I was a bit scared because he could be able to see me what if he looked at me and recognize me or my bra could show or my back looked weird I mean no backs are ugly they are all the same except that little dude from the movie , Hunchback of Notre Drame but thats fantasy I'm talking in real life and I had a sweater on so my bra was no where in sight but I just felt uncomfortable I couldn't move to another partner who isn't infront of Joshua because Mr.McCarthy said that we cannot change to other partners we were to stay with our partners he assigned us with.

"So what are we going to do?" Joshua asked.

"Dissect a frog!" He pointed at the chalk board.

"Cool.." He laughed and I heard him open his bookbag. And my phone buzzed in my sweater pocket. I took a peek to see who sent me a message.