at one with the silence

Silence.....

Silence is all that can be heard in this little orphan's bedroom.

Silence is all she can hear.

Silence is all she can speak.

She never heard the sounds of laughter,  never seen happy smiles, all she had ever heard other than the painful silence were cries. All she had ever seen other than the blinding darkness were sad faces.

She never felt the feeling of happiness or comfort.

No love...
No happiness...
No comfort...
No safety...
She felt numb...

All this 11-year-old girl could feel was...
Anger...without reason
Sadness....over nothing
Hatred...towards no one

Just hate, just sad, just angry. The girl had negative thoughts, negative ways, she had a negative life.

She lived in a small orphanage called (sunnyside bunny) she never met her parents. Her father died before she was born and her mother died only when she was 3.

Through her stay at this orphanage, she developed magical abilities. Moving things with her mind, burning things, freezing things, and scariest of all talking to animals.

The other kids hated her.

They feared her.

But that in some twisted way satisfied her, they would hurt her and then she would blow up at them. They don't dare do anything to her anymore, but she still locks herself up in her room.

And today she had an unexpected day. She blew up the rose garden outside, the kids running away, the housekeeper locking her in her room, and her crying till she had no more tears to cry.

Convincing herself that none of this is worth it, she got up and washed her face, laying down on her small toddler bed she drifted into a dreamless sleep.

After an hour or so she was awoken from her sleep by a loud bang on the door.

"Open up, you got a visitor" miss Lara, the housekeeper said.

After unlocking the door, she opened it. Only to be greeted by miss Lara and an elder man seemingly in his 40s, wearing a purple suit, long hair, walking stick in hand, he walked into the room looking at the girl with a sparkle in his light blue eyes.

"Hello, ROSÉ" he greeted.

_________________________________________

It's short I know but it gets longer and longer

Word count: 380