Chapter 7

The building was nice. It was small, but nice.

There was a front desk with a lady standing there. Johnny walked over to talk to her.

Leo pulled my hand and brought me to sit down in some chairs next to us.

"You nervous?" He said.

Was I? To be honest I wasn't so sure.

This whole day has been a dream come true, I basically went from rags to riches in a course of 12 hours, if anything I was more just overwhelmed.

But I could never admit to that.

"Nah, I'm excited!" I said with a smile. He smiled as well and patted my knee.

"Good for you, I'm glad I happened to find someone super talented on the roof," we both laughed.

Our conversation was interrupted by 2 people who cane out of the right door in business suits, one called for Leo and the other one called for me.

I got up and Leo gave me a thumbs up and I gave him one as well. I walked over to the women who called my name and was taken to an elevator while Leo was taken to the door the two came in from.

The lady smiled at me checked her clipboard, and then pressed the button to open the elevator.

"My name is Angeline. You can call me Angie if you'd like,"

The elevator door opened and we stepped in she pressed up the 4th floor.

"Hey like the Rolling Stones song!"

She looked at me and rolled her eyes. I looked down shyly.

The elevator opened and we walked out into what appeared to be a studio.

It was beautiful!! It had a bunch of tech stuff that I had no idea what any of it was called, and there was a beautiful sparkling mic in a mini room next to all the tech stuff. This was just amazing. I wanted to hug Leo. I can't believe I've known him for a day and he offers this to me.

"Charolette!" Angie called.

"Oh, sorry. Yes?"

"This is the studio you will be recording in. Only one song. Okay? No dilly dallying."

This girl is in her early 20s and she has got to lighten up.

"Jake will be here to record you in five mins, so just stay here, DONT touch anything while I am gone."

"I won't I won't! It's not like I know how to work any of this stuff," I said with a laugh...

"I'm not kidding," she rolled her eyes and stomped her way out, making a noticable clicking of her heels.

When she was out of sight, i took out my phone and began to take pictures of everything. I then began to think about stuff.

I wondered how Brett and Joey were doing. Cant wait to live in an apartment with them!!

But... Leo. Will he forget about me?

I don't know why I really care so much. I'm never all nervous a guy is gonna forget about me. Its usually "they like me, they like me. They don't, they don't" kinda thing. Usually they didn't like me and I was okay with that, until now. I wanted Leo to like me. I really did. And maybe it was because he was famous or because he was hard to get but there was just something about his eyes that...

"Helllloooooo!!"

My thoughts were interupted by a man with great style and long dreadlocks who walked in.

"Are you Jake?" I said.

"No, I'm Jake from state farm. Im jake hahah," I laughed.

"So what are we recording young lady?" He asked as he sat down in front of all the soundboards and began to adjust them.

"just an original song as a backing track for Leo's interveiw,"

"Nice! Leo's a good friend of mine. I'm actually quite surprised hes letting you record,"

Whats that supposed to mean?!?!

I tried to get some insight.

"Why is that?" I said while taking my uke out of its case.

"It's confusing. You'll find out eventually. Can't explain now, no time to waste. Hope in the studio box!

I walked over to the tiny room and began to sing.