What The Hell

Tay's P.O.V

It was a normal sunny day, Jenna and I were playing catch. Jenna threw the ball a bit to high for me and the ball landed in a small ditch in my backyard. "Oops, I'm sorry." Jenna apologized, "Its cool, I got it."

I went to go get the ball in the hole when i saw something, A head. "AHH WHAT THE FUCK!" I screeched. "What?" Jenna asked confused, "T-theres a fucking head, Jen... A fucking head!" I yelled. We heard moaning and screaming from the next door neighbor's backyard. We went to check it out and saw a person eating our neighbor's guts, "W-what the hell is that, Tay." Jenna asked scared. The person that was eating the guts heard us and started walking towards us, moaning. "T-Tay.. that's a zombie!" Jenna screeched, the zombie was scratching at the fence, trying to break it.

Jenna and I ran inside my house, locking the doors. "Jenna im scared!" I cried out to Jenna, "shh its going to be okay, maybe." Jenna held me in her arms. My phone was ringing and i picked it up , "H-hello?" I answered, "Tay, what the fuck is going on?!? There was an outbreak or some shit!! Jack and I are coming over!" Alex yelled through the phone. "Jack and Alex are coming o-over." I told Jenna, she nods her head. "We cant be here, we need to pack and leave to some place safe." Jenna suggested, "M-maybe, but lets stay here for the rest of the day and figure stuff out with Jack and Alex." I told Jenna.

There was a knock on the door and it scared the fuck out of me, "shh its okay Tay, its Jack and Alex." Jenna said as she opened the door and closing it back again quickly. Jack, Alex, Rian and, Zack came in, "Oh my God, you're all here." I went to hug them all. "What the hell has happened?" Rian asked, "I-I dont know, Tay just found a head in the backyard and there was someone eating another person's gut." Jenna explained. "Well fuck, anyways, the rest of our group will be here too." Sirens went off and we turned on the tv. There was a man saying "There is an outbreak, please stay inside and be safe!"

Will we make it out alive? What will happen to us? Before I die, I need to tell Jenna how much I love her, more than best friends.

-------------AN--------------
Well okay, heres the first chapter of a new fanfic. I got the idea last night when i was dreaming . I hope this story will come out good.