Kiss Me Again

Tay's P.O.V

I woke up confused not knowing where i am and I started to panic. "Tay, it's okay." Jenna held my hand, "Alex is driving to a small lake with a cabin. You also passed out."

I looked out the window and saw we were in the middle of no where and another car following us from behind. I knew the other car was the other part of the group so that calmed me down. There was empty abandoned cars on the road with zombies in them.

We finally arrived at the cabin and I must say, it is a great place to stay. There was two cabins so we spilt them up like we did with the cars.

Everyone went to their assigned cabins and unpacked some of their belongings.

"Alex where are we going to get food if we run out?" I asked him, while sitting down on the couch, "There's a town a mile or two away from here. In the town they have stores and like gasoline." He replied.

"I just noticed that I'm stuck with two pair of couples." Kellin laughed, "What? Jenna and I are not a couple." I protested, Kellin rolled his eyes at me, "Sure."

"We're best friends okay." Jenna punched Kellin playfully, "Ow!" Kellin rubbed his arm, playing along with Jenna.

"Okay, there's three rooms, two of them are for the couples and I'm all alone yay!" Kellin smiled, "I so ship you and Jenna."

I rolled my eyes and took Jenna to our room. "We have to share beds too." I told Jenna, "It's fine, we normally cuddle." Jenna responded and laid down on the bed.

"So this is our life now?" I took a seat on the edge of the bed, "surviving and killing those living dead creatures?"

"We can survive together, Tay." Jenna sat up amd took my hand in hers.

Just tell her you like her dim wit. What if she doesn't like me back? Atleast she'll know. Yeah, but you guys are sleeping in the same bed, idiot.

"Earth to Tay," Jenna waved her hand in front of me, "Earth to Taaaay."

I snapped out of my thoughts, "yeah, sorry Jenna, It's something that I've been thinking about." I shifted on the bed. "And what's that? You can tell me." Jenna rubbed small circles on my hand with her thumb.

"I love you, Jenna. I really fucking love you, ever since middle school." I cupped Jenna's cheeks with my hand a placed a small kiss on her lips. I pulled away to see Jenna's expression, seems like shocked. "And you don't like me like that.." I mumbled, "Of fucking course you dont. You're straight and-I'm sorry Jen i didn't mean to kis-"

"Shut up, Tay, I love you too." Jenna kissed me softly, my stomach erupting with butterflies. "R-really?" I blushed and looked down at my shoes.

"Yes, Tay." Jenna smiled at me, showing her bright smile. "Well maybe Kellin was right."

"I FUCKING KNEW IT!" Kellin yelled from the living room, "WHAT? ARE TAY AND JENNA DATING?! GIRL YUS!" Jack yelled from his room. "Lets make it official?" I asked while blushing, "Yeah. Tay Jardine, be my girlfriend?" Jenna giggled.

"I would love to be your girlfriend." I smiled widely at her.

"YES ITS OFFICIAL!" Alex yelled.

Alex walked into our room, "I'm going to borrow your girlfriend for tomorrow, okay  Jen" Alex giggled like a school girl. "Okay, Alex, just dont lose her." Jenna giggled, "also time for bed ladies, its 11"

Jenna and I were to tired to change so we slept with the same clothes on. "Goodnight Tay," Jenna whispered, "Goodnight Jen." I nuzzled into her.

I woke to the sound of someone knocking on our door. "Who is it?" I mumbled, "Alex."