Feels and champions

We ended up coming back to the island and it was wierd for me. If i were to stay with korra i wouldnt be able to to my job, go to hinatas, help the boys out when they need me, or hang out with jaou. This is all just so annoying. I came into my room and just sat on my bed, naga must have felt that i was upset because she came and put her head on my lap like always. I pushed away her head and sat next to her on the floor, she seems so warm and coozy. Her fur was well taken care of and soft, she smelled like a dog would but she also smelled like korra. She layed down and put her paw around me causing me to fall down to the floor next to her, she's so strong. As i layed on the floor next to her i was petting her head and feeling her paw, it was huge, soft, warm, fuzy, and her claws were longer than i thought they were. I noticed that my task force suit was on the floor. I slightly pushed away naga and slid right through her grip and picked up my suit. When i did a piece of metal slipped of and fell making a loud 'thump' and 'cling' on the floor, I picked it up and put my suit away. With the piece of metal i went outside in my jacket to a little cliff on the island and sat there, i was messing around with the piece of metal. Trying to shape it into different shapes and seeing if i can really improve on my metal bending, korra was training with tenzin. She needed training for air bending, which ofcourse is something she has to get the hang of. I messed with the piece of metal, and looked at my wrist and saw some of the slight marks that were left there or put on by me. I remember being pinned down, hit, slashed at, and getting cut. Its funny how i would draw with silver and it would come out red, or when they would touch me with their cold hands and it would leave a mark bright red with a hot sting. Its funny how things like that dont make alot of sense.
I felt awfully tired and soon layed on the snow, even if it was super cold, i felt like laying there and sleeping. It was like sleeping was an escape for the pain, but if i have a nightmare, the pain in the nightmare would be no different than reality. I starred at the city and slowly drifted away, falling asleep.

KORRA POV

I was training with tenzin and soon ill have to leave for my first championship in pro-bending. Im so excited for my first championship and i couldnt help but be happy. Training ended but i was getting better, and id loose focus at times but i still did good. I also couldnt help but think about mako and asami for some reason, it bugged me but it didnt at the same time. Im already with y/n anyway, so why am i so bothered. Is it because they get to show off their love? Or is it because it was disgusting showing off their love? I dont know but y/n got a laugh out of it because of my reaction, it made me laugh inside too. Snow slowly began to fall and it was colder. The championship was only a couple of hours away and i was feeling good about this. Y/n also seemed a bit upset too, im not sure how to discribe it exactly but when jaou had new clean and good clothes she just seemed upset, and i also noticed just for a glimpse, when her and her mom were talking she just shut down for a second. I wonder what they were talking about that they also both seemed serious, and they looked as if they were paying close attention to what the other was saying. I want to ask her what happened but maybe i shouldnt push it, also her nightmare seemed to bug her. I cant shake the fact that she said things like 'im not a burden, im not happy, you did this, you didnt raise me at all.' I wonder what she was dreaming about. She only spoke for a bit and they werent so clear, she whispered them and when she was tossing around she moved like three times. Her body began to heat up too and soon she was a bit sweaty, she also looked out of it after waking up. She didnt even want to think about it either, so what could that nightmare possibly have done to her? What did she dream about? Can i help her in a way that she wont notice? Can i even help her at all? She seemed upset when i tried talking her into telling me. Ugh this is so frustrating! I cant even comfort her! She had a horrible dream and i tried pushing her into telling me! And today isnt the best day for her either! Why damn it?! I thought her seeing jaou and her mom would help but it probably made it worse! For the love of spirits isnt there something i can help her with?!
Maybe there is, maybe i just have to be patient and wait for her to tell me. Being patient isnt my best quality but ill try for her.
I went to her room to check on her. Its already time to eat so i need to let her know that. I walked to her room and saw jinora