Chapter 11

Saint felt his heart picking up the pace in which it was beating at the words from the other. God... how could he be so cute?

"You are much cuter than me", the other whispered back and softly caressed the younger's head.

"Let me get my phone and then I am ready Phi", Saint whispered after a while and the other nodded, letting him search for his phone before coming back to him.

.

.

.

"Phi..." 

Saint turned around to the older who was holding the blindfolds in his hands. No, they weren't currently doing some hot BDSM things, even though Saint was sure that he would agree before the other could even finish asking. 

No, he had asked the younger to put on blindfolds for the drive, so that he wouldn't know where exactly they were going. And even after they parked Zee's car, Saint wasn't allowed to take his blindfolds off. The older led him with one arm around Saints shoulder, his free hand carefully holding onto his hand. Surely, the handsome pair got many people staring at them, some would stop and take pictures, since they found this gesture so cute.

"How long is it till we are there Phi?" Saint asked, a little too excited for whatever was coming. He had already decided that the date was perfect, having the professors strong arm wrapped around his shoulders, the warmth of his mate sinking into his body and making him relax.

Five minutes later, they had finally arrived, Zee stopping and slowly taking the blindfolds of the younger

"Phi..."

Saint turned around, his eyes full of adoration and happiness , while looking at the other. He couldn't help it and jumped at the Phi, His arms wrapping around the others neck while he could feel Zee putting his arms around him.

"I am glad you like it", he whispered, smiling softly at the person in front of him.

Saint sniffed a little and suddenly turned red, when his nose got hit by a mix of honey and rain. What that exactly smelled like? Saint didn't know. He only knew that he loved it.

"Nong... thats dangerous", he whispered, arms tightening around Saint and something dark filling his eyes. Zee couldn't help pressing his lips together , trying to ease his mind a little. 

"Oh... I'm sorry", Saint turned even redder when realising what he did, he had searched for Zee's scent, and could feeling lightnings running through his body when smelling that... more than interesting combination.

The two softly loosened their grips on one another, sitting down and then starting to eat.

"Woahh thats so tasty. How could you say you are a bad cook...?" Saint stared at the sandwich in surprise, before quickly biting in it again.

Zee wasn't sure what to do, chuckling at his reaction of feeling a little bad.

"I know that Mew and Gulf helped you", Saint said after his next bite and smiled happily. "If they help you with preparations for our date, it means they accept you as a son in-law."