story😏

hello i don't know how to do this ahaha so funny rae omgawd anyways good luck me idk what i'm writing about but it's going to be amazing

oo the writing is funny (not part of the story ) btw the year is 1998

Cheesemans pov:
it was 7:39pm in london (your lucky i didn't burst into a song ) i decided it would be a good idea to go on a walk since i've been in the house all day and what can i say i get bored easily so this is a good thing to do. i was waking (i burst into a song waking in the air ya know snowman thing anyways) and i saw damon being the cock he is being sick in a fockin bin so i gathered he had a few pints so i decided to walk past him (bc ya know who tf would want to walk up to him if he looked like that) as i started to walk away i heard a muffled voice which i had obviously known 🙄(he knows everyone such a bossy bitch) he turned around to see a funny looking damon with sick all over his addidas jacket his hair was all muffled and some carrots on his face? i'm not sure but it is fuckin mank to look at "elloo alexx" he said "ye was happened to you tho?" "oh ya know just 2 pints and i saw this good looking girl she had a red dress on and long blond hair" he said "i was about to take her to my house but i was sick on her i think i'm not sure she ran off though" i kinda feel bad for him now actually he hasn't really had a good relationship with any girl ever since him and justine split he was so depressed jesus "do you wanna go for another round?" i ask even though i don't think it's the best thing to say but i really fancy a pint or two "ehh i'm kinda tired"he said but i don't take no for a answer in this situation so i drag him into the pub.

once we get in we go up to the bartender and we orders two largers or should i say since damon could hardly fuckin talk (this bitch damon gotta pull himself together ya know )