Omnia IV: Sexy Payback

[Amelia's POV]

As we watched Lei run away with my girl, I heard Andreas mumble a few words, which I couldn't hear, as I hurried to the room to take a bath before he noticed it. I took a delicious but not very long shower leaving behind a steaming bathroom. As soon as I set foot in the bedrooms I found Andreas completely naked sitting in the yellow chair with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Too bad you didn't wait for me ..." As he walked calmly towards the bathroom.

My eyes never left his giddy dick, lightly wobbling as he walked. I could only smile and raise an eyebrow staring pleased at the wonderful view.

After a moment Andreas came out to an empty room. He took a few steps, looking around without success. He sighed hands on his hips as I approached from behind using one of the scarves that I bought at the market as a blindfold.

He jolts a little but kept his composure. As he felt a knot he clenches his jaw in anticipation, hands dropping languidly at his sides. I took the tail that was left from the scarf, wrapped it slightly squeezing it to tilt back his head a little, exposing his neck.

"Grrrr .. sss, Ahh!" Andreas deeply growled and slightly parted his lips as he exhaled his hot breath.

"As my girl would say: "You are quite a visual." Audibly inhaling his neck and letting him feel that I was intoxicated with the perfume of his freshly washed skin.

In an attempt to regain the advantage, trying to feel me Andreas bring about a hand in my direction but I quickly pulled away. I wanted to make him suffer a little. I wanted to take revenge for the audacity he had to provoke me so deliberately in Omnia. The audacity to take me to the limit knowing that we could not end things up in a public place. I was still feeling his hot tongue sucking on my nipples while squeezing and massaging my breasts on our way back. I was so wet back there that I could cum if he kept rubbing his thumb in my inner thigh.

"And what would you say?" Andreas asked in a tone somewhat disappointed by the evasion.

The silence was my only answer as I guided him to bed. Carefully I made him lie down with his legs apart. I kneeled between his legs as I watched him breathe open-mouthed with uncertainty. "Should I have a verbal reaction to everything?" I carefully straddled his waist. Automatically, Andreas brought his hands to my bare hips. But quickly I took them back to both sides. "Behave or I'm sorry to tell you that your dream will be cold and unattainable tonight." I was feeling very much troublesome tonight.

His jaw clenched again and I began to feel how his thick friend began to wake up. His whole body woke up, I could feel it vibrating underneath. It was inevitable not to feel that my own body woke up as well. He was about to say something, but I stopped him. "It is a simple instruction, it should not be very complicated. Right? Understood?" I could see him licking his lips, biting his lower lip as he clenched his fists. "Do you think you can do it, Darling?" There was an order behind that simple question.

He gulped. "Y ... Yesss ..." was his breathless reply.

"Hmm, Good boy!" I was enjoying this shit. But with each approach, my body dies for having it inside me pounding the life out of me.

I returned to my position between his legs tracing with my index finger over the tight and bulky skin from his lips to that road to happiness that ended in the precious zenith rising between his legs. I take advantage of the fact that he couldn't see me, tasting my lips knowing the sweetness of each well-used centimeter of that gorgeous body. Suddenly a moan of ambiguity left his lips as he felted me getting out of bed.