Past Shadows

[Luna's POV]

I was finally able to get out and feel the sun. We went downstairs, Lei behind me. I found Amelia in the living room; walking in her direction as he went to the kitchen where Andreas was. She smiles with her eyes. I looked back with an innocent face. We both laugh on the low.

"What are we gonna do!?" I asked in amusement and a bit of shock.

"I have no fucking idea. But Andreas asked me to practically move the rest of our stay here."

I was thinking. I was confused and really wasn't sure of what to do.

"I really wanted to stay, and hang out, but I'm not sure if we should just move everything to the villa. I don't know... if anything happens. You know!?"

"I've never seen you so indecisive about something like this. Hmm, the session must have been really good ..." Amelia really knew me.

"De la vida, Mama.(I laugh) Hasta por debajo'e la lengua... but we will have that conversation later when we are completely alone because I have to make the faces it deserves. But anyway, the guy has his own league, duro, duro. A
And I won't even tell you how I woke up." My face could not hide the fun and hunger caused by just thinking about the night before and the "breakfast in bed". "And you? What? How was it?"

"Slaughtered. Rico! Rico! I really don't know how the universe did not conspire before to meet this man. The truth is that I had never met someone who had the audacity to handle me as he pleased. " Her eyes had a mischievous spark. You could tell that his taste still lingered on her tongue. "But well, what we'll do? I don't think Mr. Chen will let you go easily. Yesterday I called you but you were already dead. I saw your picture, I haven't seen you sleeping so relax and comfortable since before you start dating that attempt of a man, ex of yours. Before he started fucking things up around you."

"Since who!?"

We both laugh so loud that Andreas and Lei came out to meet us. Andreas sat next to Amelia and put his warm palm on her thigh in the most natural way. Lei sat on a sofa and pulled me over sitting me on his lap. If anyone were watching they would think that we were proper couples. Wearing our men's big shirts and all. Funny.

"So ... have you made a decision yet? I can't wait to be sure I have you all for me to enjoy." Andreas asked very closely with honeyed eyes resting his head closed to Amelia.

"Well, we really are considering the pros and cons of the situation. Nor do we want to do things without thinking them through. You know, in case any eventuality arises. But if the incentive is good, we can give it more thought."

"Why don't you at least let them have breakfast? No one can think clearly on an empty stomach. What do you think, Kitten?" Lei winked at me not rushing our answer rubbing my thigh. "I don't want them to think that we're putting pressure on them. It's true that it would be more than great to have them 24/7 *squeezing my thigh, but... the idea is not to make them feel uncomfortable with it." *Looking at Andreas very seriously. It was so funny!

"My apologies if it causes any kind of discomfort Sweetheart." He took his hand over her shoulder. "I can make it up to you whenever you want." Andreas's smile was so pretentiously sensual that it was ridiculous. And she couldn't hold her smile, she was loving the shit out of this mellow side of him.

"I will consider the offer, we can definitely think of something." Her modesty fell to the bottom of the river the night before, so, Whatever! It was super amusing to see Andreas throw all his cards for her to decide to stay.

"I think it's a good idea to think about it at breakfast ..."* Whispering "But ... are you still hungry Papi? How many breakfasts are there in your day?" My smile was wide.