Chapter Two

I will say, I really have somewhat enjoyed today. At the moment I was hanging out with Eret. He came in some black high heels and a strawberry dress. "You are honestly killing that dress man!" I said with a grin. He smiled laughing slightly. "Fuck gender roles am I right?" Eret said. I respond saying "Hell yeah!" putting my fist in the air. After a bit more of chatting with Eret I went over to pick on Fundy. He was currently getting annoyed with Wilbur. I snuck up behind him and poked his ear. He froze for a second and looked back at me. "TOMMY I SWEAR" I laughed and ran away as he started to chase me clearly un-happy with my actions. I locked myself in my room as Fundy knocked on my door. "You'll never get me!" I screamed through laughs. "Damnit Tommy you know my ears have always been sensitive since they started growing in!" Fundy growled. "Sorry fox boy!" I said in a fit of laughter.

    After Fundy calmed down from his fit, I came out of my room and dad called me down for presents and cake. I went downstairs to see everyone, there had to be at least 35 people there. I felt a little panicked for a few seconds before I calmed down. Why had I been so scared, there were always this many people if not more on birthdays. There was no way it was anxiety, I knew what anxiety was like. Wilbur used to have anxiety when we were little. I sigh and try to put the thought aside thinking it was just nothing. The cake had an ombre background of white and red with a diamond and netherite sword frosted on. "I like the design Wil!" I said smiling. "Thank Niki, she helped make it" He said with a bit of a laugh. "I just did the background" Once everyone sang me happy birthday and had some cake, they had me open presents. I have to say my favorite one was definitely a necklace I got from my family, and Eret got me a new outfit I quite liked. After presents people started to slowly leave.

***

    After everyone had been gone for a while I decided to just lay in my room waiting till it was time to go down to the bench with everyone and my music. I would normally just go alone or with Tubbo but I will admit, having family that I know cares about me is always a nice thing to have. I decide to get up and go down to where everyone else was. "Hi Tommy!" Said Tubbo. I wave and sit next to him. "How are you Tubbo?" I asked. Tubbo was honestly y best friend. Even if sometimes I did make fun of him and such, I still loved him as my own brother even if we both knew we weren't related in any ways. "I'm doing great Tommy! How about you?" I smiled and said that I was doing great. 

    "You boys ready to head out?" I heard dad say. "Yeah! We are" I said quite obviously excited. I heard him chuckle as he started towards the door with Wilbur and Technoblade, me and Tubbo following up not very far behind. Once we made it to the bench I put on one of y music disks as me and Tubbo sat on the bench, while Dadza, Wil, and Techno sat in the grass field next to it. Everyone was making short conversation with each other while I was mainly trying not to fall asleep, it was only around 7:00pm. However I was failing at this sadly. I currently have just been leaning on Tubbo's shoulder when all of a sudden everything had went black. 

***

    "Why do they put in the effort to be kind to you?"

                                                                                                        "You don't deserve any of this"