I can't help it but damn, I should probably start trying

SMUT WARNING INTENSE SCENE CONTINUED(SLAPPING, EDGING, RESTRAINTS, OVERSTIMULATING, GAGGING)

A low guttural growl, "On your back." I nod. He lets go of my throat with a threatening push. I lay gracefully onto my back, my legs spread delicately, angled toward the camera but not pointed exactly at it. He leans over me, balancing his weight onto his shoulder as he kisses me gruffly, bruising my own mouth with his. And his other arm, Kota drapes it down my body and touches my pussy with his hand. His fingers spread my slit open as he kisses me and then they slip inside of me and I whine against his lips.
"Kota," I murmur on his mouth, rolling my hips back and forth as he pumps his fingers into me while rubbing my clit in circles with his thumb.
"Shut up," he orders, kissing me harder. His movements get more violent and his fingers brush harder against my walls. I let out a shrill scream as he inserts a third finger and keeps rubbing and thrusting. "I warned you."
I grind my hips up against the piercing elation that bursts in my core in response to the third finger and the thrashing motion of my clit. "Kota!" I scream again, breaking my lips away from his and tilting my head down, shutting my eyes hard. "Please, please! Please, Kota!" A wall of pressure and third waves behind it lap and spill over the top of the wall. Small bursts of pleasure leave my pussy clenching around his fingers as he gets me to the peak of orgasm again. "Please!" I beg again, thrashing beneath his touch. He pins me down with his elbow and legs and keeps pushing his fingers in and out of me and thrashing my clit demandingly.
"No." As it crests and the wall of pressure starts to crack—tendrils of elation touching the nerves in my thighs—Kota pulls his hand away from my pussy and uses it to slap me in the face before I can cum. I whine, still bucking my hips in search of release. Tears start forming at the corners of my eyes, frustrated and in pleasurable pain. He slaps my face again, harder this time, and then he grabs my chin and tilts my face toward his, glowering at me with a demonic smirk playing on his lips.
"Bad girl," it's not a praise as usual. I crease my face and let another pathetic whine slip from my lips, the tears staining my cheeks. "Fucking bitch. You really want to cum that badly?" When I nod and exhale deeply, Kota lets go of my face and moves away from my body. He shuts the computer and darkly explains, "I'm done playing with you."
His words send a shiver down my spine and I lean up off the bed. My breathing is so heavy I can barely talk. "Kota, what?"
"Back." I dip my head obediently and get up off my back. Sitting with my back to my headboard, I watch as he paces my dresser, debating which drawer to open. He open the top left drawer and pulls out one of my pairs of panties. Lacy black. He balls that into one fist and then turns and glowers at me again, "Where's your vibrator?" I crease my face in confusion, still shivering from his violent and intoxicating touches. I point toward the drawer he has open. "Good girl."
"Kota—"
"Shut up." I bite my lip and watch as he digs through my panties to find my battery operated vibrator. "On your back." I obey again, exhaling shakily as I feel myself getting hot under his gaze. He shuts the drawer and heads back over to me. He sets the panties and the vibrator down next to me and then grabs my arm closest to the wall and attaches it to the cuffs still tied to my headboard from the first time we almost had sex.
"Kota—"
A vicious slap to my face and I gasp. He grabs my chin gruffly and gets in my face. I cross my legs gently, throbbing between them with attraction. "What did I say?"
I squeak, "'Shut up.' But Kota—"
"That's right, shut up. I'm done playing," he repeats the phrase that sends bursts of excitement to my brain and a shiver of anticipation down my spine. He grabs the panties he set beside me in one hand and pushes my cheeks in with the other. My lips part despite the fact that I try to lock my jaw and he stuffs the panties inside. I choke on the fabric and more tears drip down my face. "You're so pretty when you cry for me, y/n. Spit it out and you're in for a big punishment."
I whine beneath the fabric in my mouth pressed to my tongue and cheeks, nodding in obedience. They soak up some of my spit and leave my tongue feeling dry as he lets my face go and ties my other wrist up to the remaining cuff. I watch, still dripping tears from my eyes as he spreads my legs with his arms. I mumble a plea as he clicks the vibrator on to the highest level and rubs it across my skin, from between my boobs down my stomach in taunting circles to my slit. He coats it in my slick by rubbing it down through my slit and then back up.
My legs threaten to close as the vibrations reverberate through my body, grazing my hole and clit. "Tch," he sucks his teeth, "that won't do. Those pretty little legs of yours better stay open unless you want my handprint on your face for your father and manager to see."
I scowl at him, whining, but I spread my legs. He moves between them. And then he pushes the vibrator directly down on my enlarged clit. I scream through the fabric in my mouth, the sensation building a ball of extreme pressure in my lower stomach at inhuman rates. The ball explodes. My eyes roll back and I thrash uncontrollably, the cuffs on my wrists imprinting my skin as I claw at them in response to the insane orgasm flooding my body with happy chemicals. I scream again, dull and muffled and tears form at the corners of my eyes.
It's a harder orgasm than normal, presumably from withholding about five of them. But it leaves me shivering and moaning deep in my chest. My legs spasm and then I'm brought back to consciousness, breathless and gagging on the panties as he doesn't move the vibrator. I whimper. The sensation starts to build up another ball of nerves, pleasure, in my stomach and my eyes roll back again as it explodes. I scream. Kota smiles and leans back, letting the vibrator stay trained on my clit with vigorous emissions as he pins my legs down to the bed.
I gag on the panties again. My eyes drip tears down the sides of my face as the vibrator presses directly on my clit. I shimmy my hips, trying to knock it out of place but Kota holds me still, stronger than me and obviously enjoying my distress as another orgasm floods my body, thrashing my nerves in a drenching wave of oxytocin. By now, I can't even breathe. I convulse involuntarily, every nerve in my body sore and tired. No time to think. Another wave of oxytocin, another eye-rolling, body-thrashing, pussy-throbbing orgasm.
He grabs my chin and pulls the panties out of my mouth. I choke, gulping air in as I claw at the restraints on my wrists. "Kota, please!" I scream, breaking into frustrated tears as I'm rushed with more happy chemicals, effectively draining my brain. My toes curl and my eyes roll back. "Please!"
"You wanted to cum so badly, kitten. Now it's too much for you?" He taunts me, pleased as I thrash with another orgasm.
I whimper, "Fuck."
The throbbing of my pussy and the wetness of it dripping down my ass onto my bed draw his attention. "You're being such a good little cum slut for me baby. Look at all that cream you're dripping out onto your bed. How much of it is my cum mixed with yours?" I squeal, bucking my hips forward as another peak of orgasm sets a spasming wave through my body.
My nerves are on my fire and my mind is empty, the only thought being, 'oh, god, please stop,' but of course he doesn't. I've lost count at this point. My chest rises and falls rapidly, my boobs bouncing with every breath and my ribs rising and falling too. He applies more pressure to the vibrator and it presses harder against my clit, earning him an instant reaction. I squeal and jerk my legs. My body feels like it's vibrating at the same speed as the toy pressed to my slit.
"Kota, please!" I shimmy my torso, still hoping to knock the vibrator off my clit. He only presses down harder, still bracing my body down. And then a firm slap on my cheek, the site stinging as the cool air of my room hits it. "Holy sh-shit!" I rock my hips down, arching my back against my bed as another orgasm soaks my pussy and makes me curl my toes to the point of them popping.
I'm growing excruciatingly frustrated. Tears free fall from my eyes as he stares me down. And then he lifts the vibrator away from my clit, turning it off and placing it down next to us. I drop my head in relief and my legs immediately slow from their involuntary shivers. "Thank you, thank you, thank you," I sob. I blink a few more tears out of my eyes as I try and catch my breath, watching him glower at me from below my pussy. "Fuck, thank you."
A stinging slap on my hip and I jolt to the side, yelping. "Don't make me put these back in your mouth." I bite my lip as he gets up from his position, letting go of my legs, to hover over me threateningly. "You got all nice and wet for me. Why put a throbbing little cunt to waste? A single sound and I put it back on. So what are you going to do?" When I quiver and say nothing, Kota smiles. "Good girl." And then his cock, which is already hard again, is inserted into my pussy and I bite down harder onto my lip, burying my face in my shoulder.
"Oh, fuck, y/n. So fucking good," he moans in a low voice.
I nod and grip at the cuffs on my wrists bracing myself as he slides his cock in my throbbing pussy. The sensation of him against my walls is almost enough to drive me over the edge. I bring my legs up around his waist and lock my feet behind his hips. My bed creaks, the headboard hitting against the wall as his thrusts change from getting-a-feel-for-it slow but deep strokes to confident-cervix-knocking deep and hard strokes. I suck in a deep breath and catch myself before I exhale a whine.
"Good girl, y/n. Oh, fuck. So tight, so wet."
His half-whimpers make me smile despite the exhaustion and the tears staining my cheeks. He slaps my hip and then his face dips from above me to my right nipple. He sucks on it and I roll my head back. He rolls my hardened left nipple through his fingers as he keeps rocking my bed against the wall and keeps sucking on the right. Then he switches. I meet the edge of the peak. The plummet of nerves extends tendrils into my inner thighs and the walls of my pussy and I clench down around him. I thrash silently beneath him, keen on following orders so I don't face more painful punishments but rocked to my core with a strong orgasm.
He praises me as I cum on his dick. "Good girl, kitten. Just like that. Oh, fuck, keep clenching down on me like that, y/n." And then a word I never thought I would hear from his lips. "Please. Oh, fuck."
If I was in my right mind, I would've said something about him begging me. But I'm not. So I only let my eyes roll back as my orgasm extends and reaches far into my core to keep washing waves of relief and pleasure over my body.
"Shit! Fuck, fuck, fuck," it's a growl and a whimper, swirled together in a chaotic wave of sound. The tip of his cock grazes my G-spot as he thrusts once more into me, brokenly. And then he cums. I feel the burst of warmth deep inside of my pussy, at the base of my cervix.
We lay, breathing heavily, his cock still stationed inside of me, for a lingering moment. And then Kota comes to his senses and slides out of me. I want to moan at the sensation but I don't. He unhooks my hands from the cuffs and I bring them to my chest, cupping my boobs as I catch my breath.
"What do you say, kitten?"
Quiet time is over. "Thank you, Kota."
"Good girl." He pats my face and then kisses my forehead and gets off me. "Clean up and get dressed, your father and the rest of them will be home any minute."
"Yes, sir," I manage to exhale sweetly.
I blink once, processing what exactly just happened in my body, and then I sit up and swing my legs over the edge. I crumble to the floor with a thump and a laugh. "Y/n! Are you okay?" He asks from where he stands by my desk, replacing his underwear and sweats.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Just...uh...I just need a second." I drag my body to a sitting position. "Kota, you kinda fucked me out."
"Good. Maybe you've finally learned your lesson." When I smirk up at him with a playful gaze, he smiles and reaches a hand down. "Probably not. You don't have the capability of a swinging personality change."
He hoists me to my feet and I take one unsteady step forward before shaking myself and taking another step, more even now. "I so do. But what would be the fun in that? You get so mad. Honestly, the angry sex, I almost made you even more upset because I was having so much fun. And then the vibrator thing and I figured I'd better not."
"Sensitive clit, huh? Believe me, if I knew they weren't coming back any time soon, I would've kept torturing you. So fun to watch you squirm and cry and cum, over and over."
"Sadistic bitch," I laugh. "It was about as fun as you'd think except for the fact of, oh, I don't know, not being able to move!" He glares at me with a playfully glint to his eyes. "You'll just have to mull over it, kitten. They're back."
He huffs. "I'll mull over it and let you get away with it. An hour of torture and an hour of content? A reward. Now get cleaned up and dressed and downstairs."
Kota surprises me by kissing my forehead before brushing past me to my doors. I listen to him unlock them. They open and then shut and I exhale shakily. I grab the wet panties he used as a gag and put them in the laundry. I tuck the vibrator back into my panty drawer. And I head into the bathroom. No time to shower, I can hear the voices of my father and our closest members down the stairs. Instead, I dampen a wash cloth and wipe my body down, focusing on my inner thighs and still sensitive, still throbbing pussy, wiping away his and my own cum. I get dressed back in the sweatshirt I found and the silk shorts I sport and head downstairs, tying my hair up in a bun as I go.
"Y/n, baby, I was just about to send for you."
"Daddy," I greet him, kissing him on the cheek. "Sorry I'm a little late, I got distracted with some work."
"Carbos?"
"We've reached a final agreement. They're faxing the documents for review tonight. But no, some classwork. A paper." I sit down heavily on the leather couch. Marco shifts from his standing position to sitting on the opposite edge, balancing on the armrest of the couch. My father settles in his desk chair.
             "What did you want to talk to me about, Daddy?"
             "I want you to have a few more guards on your travel team. Someone with you no matter what," his voice is level. He's trying to not give anything away to set me off.
             I react as I normally would, with a nod. And I ask in a soft tone, "Particular reason, Daddy? Is there something I should worry about?" I'm careful to not raise any suspicions.
             Daddy crosses his hands over his stomach as Marco speaks up, "With your businesses picking up speed, we can't be too sure. And with you getting more hours in the studios, having more power behind you will get the paparazzi to back off, not get so ballsy."
              A cool cover. I nod. "Okay. How many more?"
              "Five," Daddy responds. "And there's something else." I straighten up in my seat and dip my head. "Max Horan, your old boyfriend," I take a breath in sharply, and then fix my gaze back upon his dark blue eyes, "was found dead this morning in his apartment." I haven't seen Max in years. I dated him for two, seventeen to nineteen, and we're relatively on good terms. Or, we were on relatively good terms. "They're ruling it as a suicide but the letter he supposedly left behind mentions you." Obviously this isn't what the screaming match was about earlier, with the ghost of my uncle. But it has to be a part of it.
                "Me?"
                Marco nods, getting up off the armrest and pulling a paper from the top of Daddy's cherry wood desk. It stands at a solid three and half feet tall, balancing on thick legs. On the opposite side, the one where my father sits, four drawers to his left, five to the right. Marco steps toward me and hands the paper to me. I flip it in my hands, facing the words toward me.
           I scan the document, what I assume is a copy of the original. It reads. 'To whomever reads this, I've got nothing left to live for. All of those who I've loved, those who I've hated, anyone who has ever come to mean something to me has left my life. I leave all of my belongings, every single thing under my name, to the only person who will forgive me for this. Y/n Longe. I hope you understand that nothing in this reality could be enough to save me from my own cruel fates. What was once yours is yours again, though my heart is the thing that you cannot have.' My face cinches as I read, biting my lip considerately. This...doesn't sound like Max.
               Max Horan. A name I grew to love. I was sixteen when I met him. I was out, which was a rare occasion for me when I was that age. The mall, the same one Kota came with me to the first day I met him. I thought Max was incredibly attractive and the feelings had reciprocated. He asked for my number and despite all the warning my father had yelled at me, I obliged. We talked secretly for months and when I finally got up the courage to tell Daddy that I was seeing someone, or hoping to, he was well aware of everything. Every picture we sent, every message, every call.
            I was livid and terrified until my dad said he approved. Deep background checks had proved that Max wasn't just trying to use me, that was he wasn't a cheap criminal. A petty thief with a speeding ticket he didn't pay but not dangerous. And once he finally met me again in person, we had hit it off instantly. Dad even offered him a job about a month after we officially started dating. He took it, the money too good to pass up. He dated me as I started modeling and going to school. And we only broke it off when I decided that I wasn't in the right mindset to juggle a career, full time school, and an intense relationship. I was nineteen. He was twenty. The split didn't affect either of us much, we stayed close friends. I never lost full contact with Max but once my career took off and I picked up some extra slack with my dad's business, we just stopped talking as often.
             It was a few months since I'd talked to him. But still, I can't see Max doing something like this. And though he has no immediate family, never in a million years would he leave everything to his name to me. He has a niece. She would get it before I would. For this to be real, she would have to be dead. And the wording of the letter, that's nothing like him.
              "Daddy, it wasn't a suicide. Max would never say 'cruel fates,' not even in a death note. He hated bittersweet tragedies and their cliches," I say softly, drifting my eyes from the last line to my father's eyes. He always says I got my mother's eyes and what a true shame that is. "What was the cause of death?"
               "Overdose. Methamphetamine."
              My face scrunches up again and I place the letter on my legs. "He doesn't do meth. He didn't even deal it. He was a coke and marijuana dealer."
              "I can't let you look too deep into it but I'll give you what you need so you can conduct a surface level investigation. The one thing you're allowed to do, y/n, is find out if it really is a suicide or if it's not. That's all I can permit."
               "Yes, Daddy." I know that I'll dig much deeper into it than he'll be happy with but if he's going to keep stuff from me, even if it is for my safety, I have every right to conduct my own research, as far as I want. "I'll need a copy of the coroners report and a key to his apartment."
               Daddy snaps. Marco steps out of the office, shutting the white door quietly. I watch and then turn back to face my father. His large, muscular physique silhouetted in front of the wall of windows behind him is eye catching. The rest of the room is off-white. Some black and white marbled paintings line empty spaces on the walls. The rest of the white walls are covered with books balancing on free floating shelves.
               "Y/n." I dip my head respectively. "The extent to which he was involved with us puts us at high risk. You are not to go to his apartment alone. You are not to go anywhere alone. Do I make myself clear?"
               "Yes, Daddy."
               "You're dismissed. Go eat some dinner, baby."