Fuck. I need to keep my mouth shut.

Short chapter to move it along

         By the time we get back to the hotel after I bid goodbye to my friends and my coworkers, after we finally get something to eat, after I drink my second and third glasses of scotch, it's one fifteen am. They all separate to their rooms as we walk down the hall and Kota walks me up to my door.
             I lean up against it and slip my feet out of my heels, stepping out of them and gripping them in one hand. He watches with a soft smirk. "Goodnight, y/n."
           "That's it? No second round, huh?"
            He chuckles at the soft tease. "There's always tomorrow. Besides, you're obviously tired. You've been yawning since we left the restaurant and you're straining because you're uncomfortable."
             "Getting better at the whole paying more attention thing, you know, without being painfully obvious," I prod. "Come on, I sleep better after sex, you know that."
          "No. You're already tired, y/n," he sighs softly with a grin. He's really fighting to hold himself back. He wants to come in, I can see it in his eyes. "Now get your ass in that room and lay down."
           "Fine," I grumble, stomping one foot down as I turn to the knob. I pop open the door and step inside, turning back toward Kota. "But, this means, no more sex until we leave New York."
           "Are you giving me an ultimatum, kitten?" He glowers at me with a lustful gaze. I dip my head in a nod. "You're playing with fire."
            I mimic his accent, "I like the smell of burning. So what's it gonna be? Sex now and the rest of the trip or refuse and become a nun?" He rolls his eyes. "I can get my sex somewhere else. You, you wouldn't dare."
          "Kitten..."
          "I'm not caving," I stand my ground. And then I repeat, holding his gaze even though I can feel throbbing between my thighs, "Sex now or refuse and no sex later. Choose."
          His gaze flickers with amusement but it holds its deep reach, lustful and increasingly upset. We stand in the doorway of my hotel room staring at each other silently for a few tense moments. I'm almost afraid that he'll refuse. Or even worse, that he won't and I'll be punished in the same manner that I was at our house. The throbbing of my pussy intensifies and I bite my lip but don't let eye contact go. Kota rubs his chin with a hand thoughtfully and then brushes his hand back through his hair. The soft black strands become ruffled and then resettle as a tousled mess at the top of his head. His arm flexes with the movement and I imagine his hand around my neck and his arm draped across my chest. My breath hitches but I shake myself out of my self-indulgent imagination to keep my hardened stare directed into his eyes.
                Kota licks his lips, flexes his fingers, and then walks away. I gasp, tilt forward around the corner, and shout at him as he walks to his own door a couple feet down from mine. "Bitch! Kota, come on, seriously?!"
                "You gave me an ultimatum, kitten. I had thought you were learning. Pity. Goodnight, y/n. I'll see you tomorrow."
                "That's it? You're not gonna tell me," I switch my voice to a mimic of his accent, "'I don't like brats' or maybe, I don't know, 'Kitten, you know better.' Kota!" His door shuts. I grunt in frustration retreat back into my own room and then open our connecting door before he has a chance to lock it. "Kota!" I whine again.
               He grins at me from his bed on which he is sitting on the edge of. "Yes, kitten?"
               "Don't look so smug! Come on, is it too late to take it back?"
               "Is this you trying to pretend you didn't just give me an ultimatum? Oh, kitten, you are too late. I'll have you begging for my attention before the week is over. Until then, you're on your own. Like you said, you'll figure it out." I sigh, crossing my arms in front of my chest. "Do not look at me like that. You brought this on yourself. Out, y/n. I'll see you in the morning," a smug grin plastered on his face as he watches my face twist with dismay and then annoyance and then defeat.
             "Yes, sir," I sigh, hanging my head and turning on my heels, back into my own room.
             But I don't close the door. I toss my heels from tonight on the ground by the TV stand and start getting undressed. To be completely fair, I did give him an ultimatum. And I know better. He doesn't like brats, I've heard it many times being slapped across the face and then gagged. I untie the string of my corset top and slide it off my shoulders and up over my body. And then I slide my pants off. I fold both up and place them gently in the dresser toward the edge of the bed. I dig into one of my bags, unfolding a thin top, a cropped bikini strapped tank top, and sliding it down over my shoulders. The door shuts as I hear a soft sigh escape Kota's lips and as much as I know this is a punishment for me, I can't help but grin at his own discomfort in not being able to touch me.