Good Morning Daddy

"What do you want me to do daddy?" I whispered seductively into my sleeping husband's ear. "Suck daddy's cock." He mumbled incoherently his words slightly strangled with sleep causing his voice to sound more attractive than if he had deepened it purposely. "If daddy says so." I pulled the covers off of him,he stayed fast asleep as expected. I smile at the sight of him sleeping,such a beautiful sight his lips slightly ajar as soft snores escape his pi lips that has kissed every inch of my body. The two birds that is perched on his chest that oddly sexy butterfly. Then all that's left is his deep sexy 'v' line. And of course his cock. The one thing he has insecurities about. But I love every inch of it. He doesn't let me see it very often. "Its too big, It'll hurt you." But I love the pain.

So anyways I pull down his boxers and his cock slaps up against his stomach. I'm bitting my lip staring at it. But before I could do anything he wakes up. "What do you think you're going to do to my cock?" He said bitting his bottom lip."What daddy told me to do." I said innocently."What did daddy tell you?" He asked so fucking sexy that if he wasn't a very dominant man I'd fuck him. The next thing I feel is a hand on my ass. "Daddy asked you a question now answer me." "Suck his cock." I said trying to stop myself from moaning. "I don't remember telling you that." I nodded. "You did while you where asleep." "Well you have been a bad girl." "How daddy?" I asked. "Using my sleep talk as an excuse to play with daddy's cock. Only bad girls do that and you know what bad girls get?" I shook my head but already knowing the answer. Then he hit my ass again. "Lying too. I guess I'll just have to spank you." He leaned in close. "Hard." "Noooo not hard." I playfully whined to him. "So you wanted me to spank you." He smirked as he unraveled my plans. "So I guess I won't." I started to get up but he pulled back down.

Just so his cock would be in my face. "If I told to suck my cock, then suck it." "But I've changed my mind." I said trying to get up. He didn't have to hold me down his stare had enough strength to keep me in my place. "I know you didn't just fucking tell me no." But I played along. "Yes I just did daddy." I smiled at him. "You love playing with me." He said slightly annoyed. "Is daddy mad at me?" I asked wrapping my hand around him. "I'm pissed." He said pursing his lips together making them thinner than they are already. "Then tell me what's making him mad at me?" I said pumping very slowly. "My little is teasing me when I've already told her what to do." He said pulling my hand off of him. "And what is that you told me to do?" I asked playing dumb. "I told you to suck my cock." He stated through gritted teeth. I wrapped my lips around his head. "C'mon love don't tease me." I didn't listen to his warning.

"Just do what I say so I won't have to fuck you so hard that your screams wake the twins." I just laughed at him. "God after all these years I still get butterflies when I hear your laugh." I smiled shyly. "So what has Mrs.Styles all bubbly this morning?" Harry said pulled to his face ghosting over my lips. "Nooooo. We're fucking not making love." I whined. "God if Demi ever sounds like that I'm going to spank her." Harry has a huge prohibition against whining for our children and they can't even talk yet. Well Emmit calls me babab' but that's about it. But then again everything and everyone is 'babab'. "I think I want to make love to my beautiful wife." He said kissing me. "No I want to fuck my daddy." He just smiles. "Give daddy a reason why he should fuck you." What was that thing Sasha told me to say. Oh yeah. "I should tell you this before you go and start making love to moi. Don't want to lie and hold this in any longer. I've faked before." I said put that 'I'm sorry/ embarrassing' face. "Love anybody told you that you should be an actress." He smiled. "Why do you think I rub your little clit after I fuck you senseless." Fuck! I forgot that's what he does that for. "I'll fuck you tonight.I promise I'll treat like the little slut you want to be." He vowed massaging my clit roughly causing me to gasp loudly. "Hmm you like that little slut?" He asked pounding me with his fingers. "You like when daddy fucks you with his fingers?" I nodded. "Answer me!" he demanded. "Yes." "Yes what?!" "Yes daddy." I said moaning. "Good girl." He said wiping his thumb over my clit. I Moaned loudly. "Do me a favour and shut up." He said harshly. Ramming his fingers in my g spot. I screamed but he put his hand over my mouth. As I finished cumming over his hand. "Shit." He breathed out. "What?" I asked wondering lazily. "You squirted." I looked at his arm and his abdomen. "Good girl." He said rubbing my clit. I jolted at the sudden contact. I stared at him while he cleaned up my mess. His green eyes darkened as he ate me out. Not an uncommon scene. I laughed when he licked his lips. He kissed me. "Thank you for that delicious treat. But now we two beautiful twins that you have to feed."

He said kissing me again. "If I feed them then you feed us." He nodded staring at my chest. "What?" "Um I know that's your favourite nightshirt but your breast kinda messed them up." I just took it off and changed into one of his button up shirts. He followed me to the twins nursery where they were up, just quite."I'm sorry your mum is a dirty slut. And her screaming woke you up." Harry said rocking Demi. I held Emmit and as soon as I held him to my chest he latched onto my breast. "Someone's eager to eat." I joked. "Is he going save some for the rest of us? Love I swear he gets his eating habits from Niall." "What how?" "Other than me he was the only other person you hung out with was Zayn. And they both eat a shitload." "Swear jar." I giggled. "You act like a little girl." He laughed. "I'm daddy's little girl." I smiled at him.

Someone knocked on the front door. I walked behind Harry feeding Demi. He answered the door. "Hey guys. You're here early." He said letting them in. By them I ment his mum and sister. "Oh my gosh. Let me hold him." Anne gushed reaching her arms out. Harry handed him over. Then everybody's eyes fell on the infant I was currently feeding. I smiled down as he looked up at me. "You have people here to see you." She smiled at the sound of my voice then made a weird face at me letting me know that she's gassy. I handed her over to Harry. "Is daddy's princess finished?" (Even though I'm daddy's princess. But he says I'm his queen now. Boo. (。ŏ_)) He cooed as he burped her.

I just smiled at my husband taking care of our daughter. "That really warms my heart to see what an amazing father and husband you've turned out to be." Anne said and Gem nodded. I could agree more.

I finally updated. I'm sorry I took me so long. I've had the worst luck as of recently. so what ever happened to me? I ended up homeless for a few weeks then DCF (It's an American government program. 'That decides what's best for a child. Moves slow as fuck and lies a lot. Thanks a lot AmErIcA. Thanks a fucking a lot.) Anyways so we stayed at a shelter for a few months. After that we were court ordered to Miami, we'll also take note of the fact that I live in West Palm Beach. That's an hour and a half drive. And of course my mother was crying after court. The funny thing is that she was the sleeping on the streets with us. While my dad had a house. And my mom gets charged with abandonment. Like what the actual fuck. So now their giving us to our dad he gets full custody of us. So by the end of this week I'll be living with my dad.
Yay.
(;-;)¡