Preference 01

*you catch him helping himself*

Payne: You just got home from school. You heard a strange sound. Almost like a moan. then a thought hit you like a ton of bricks. He's cheating. You run to your bedroom to confront him. but stopped dead in your tracks when you saw your boyfriend naked on the bed hand wrapped around his large ‘friend'. “Oh gosh I'm sorry." You gushed. “No babe its fine. I should be the one apologizing." he blushed. “So I'll just go and let you finish your work." you said awkwardly.

Horan: you smiled to yourself as you walked to your boyfriends hotel room. you made sure you where extra careful to be quite getting in his room. you held your breath as you opened his door. But busted out laughing when you saw Niall roughly gripping his shaft. “What are you are you laughing at you're  the reason I'm like this." he spat at you. you just giggled as you wrapped your hands around him.

Styles: you walked into the house after a crappy day. you laid on the couch but you stopped when you heard moans. female moans to be exact. “I'm going to kill him."  you mumbled to yourself. you busted in the bedroom ready to kill him but stopped when you saw porn on the tv and him on the bed nude. “Oh my... Really Harry?" “You could sit there and laugh or get some."

Malik: you and Zain where having a hot and steamy make out session. but you had to stop him. “why did you stop?" he whined. “I'm not ready for any mini maliks' running around just yet." With that you got up and went to the kitchen to get something to eat and let him cool down. you came back thinking he  had calmed down. but on the other hand he was helping himself out.  *wink* *wink*

Tomlinson: you just laughed at the fact that his family was downstairs. happy holiday louis. and that was your personal holiday card for yourself